• Likes 35
Status
Not open for further replies.

IPLbug

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But why would they be doing that if they state that "Atmosphere is anti-piracy". It makes no sense!

It's simple only the pro version of the tx OS has the backup loader the free version doesn't have it. The free version can only run homebrew and it seem to run a lot more stable after the newest version update that adds better compatibility with homebrew apps and less crashes

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hexkyz got his switch bricked whilst trying to crack SX OS.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180624-221749_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20180624-221749_Twitter.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 275
Reactions: sychotix and Rel

Dabiolos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I know who we're talking about. Does not make his claims of "brick code" any more valid.

i can't tell if he isn't biased because he dislikes sx os being sold for money or is closed source, I just wanted to point out that he normally knows what he does...

Do you think he bricked his switch himself by accident? And there is no bricking code? (That's a honest question, no irony..)

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
i can't tell if he isn't biased because he dislikes sx os being sold for money or is closed source, I just wanted to point out that he normally knows what he does...

Do you think he bricked his switch himself by accident? And there is no bricking code? (That's a honest question, no irony..)

Yes, he apparently bricked his Switch by accident by messing with what he himself admits are layers of encrypted protection schemes. That's not "brick code" that would effect an end-user.

Obviously you do not know who we're taking about

Obviously you don't know who I am, my 2+ decades of involvement in the console hacking scene, or my contacts. But don't stop believin'

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will not crack Ping Long's OS. You will not take food from Ping Long and Ling Long's mouths. Ping Long will burn all your efuses if you try!

Reactions: lukhart

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, he apparently bricked his Switch by accident by messing with what he himself admits are layers of encrypted protection schemes. That's not "brick code" that would effect an end-user.

Obviously you don't know who I am, my 2+ decades of involvement in the console hacking scene, or my contacts. But don't stop believin'

I see, so your "decades of involvement" in the console hacking scene somehow supersedes the fact that hexkyz is a cryptography expert? You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. The fact that TX os, under any circumstances, locks your emmc with a password, is an intentional deed. This is not something that just happened randomly.

Also, the fact that you have no idea who hexkyz is or any respect for what he's doing, really shows your level of involvement and contacts in the scene lol...

Reactions: leorod199

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
I see, so your "decades of involvement" in the console hacking scene somehow supersedes the fact that hexkyz is a cryptography expert? You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. The fact that TX os, under any circumstances, locks your emmc with a password, is an intentional deed. This is not something that just happened randomly.

Also, the fact that you have no idea who hexkyz is or any respect for what he's doing, really shows your level of involvement and contacts in the scene lol...

I never claimed I didn't know who he was or that him being a "cryptography expert" who bricked his Switch trying to break the cryptography in SX OS superseded anything. If you are implying that he is smarter than I am, you are probably correct. That doesn't change the fact that I have known Team Xecuter since their inception and am telling you straight from the mouth of the horse that claims of "brick code" are pure FUD and a pathetic attempt to discredit the product.

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never claimed I didn't know who he was or that him being a "cryptography expert" who bricked his Switch trying to break the cryptography in SX OS superseded anything. If you are implying that he is smarter than I am, you are probably correct. That doesn't change the fact that I have known Team Xecuter since their inception and am telling you straight from the mouth of the horse that claims of "brick code" are pure FUD and a pathetic attempt to discredit the product.

I'm sorry, not sure how to tell you, but you are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eTlZ0qcSZf4?si=0vpkdIWplaLMFVqv