SX OS 2.6 Beta released: full support for Nintendo Switch firmware 7.x

From Team Xecuter:

This new 2.6 BETA of SX OS adds full support for Nintendo Switch firmware 7.x, including ALL functionality you expect when using our product. We've been pioneering our own unique and proprietary solution for defeating any future firmware protection and we're quite happy with the results so far.

This release is marked as BETA because we changed things drastically under the hood to streamline future firmware updates and some things may inadvertently behave differently.

That does not mean it hasn't been vetted at all, so give it a shot today!

Of course, we haven't been sitting idly behind the scenes either. A lot of our development resources and attention has been dedicated to bringing SX OS to those "unhackable" switches. We are working hard to bring the SX OS experience to all of you who are stuck with an "unhackable" switch. Stay tuned for more news!

Download here: -REMOVED-

Last edited by linuxares,

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's it? I can go listing all day about the features SX OS is missing.
i am sorry but i have no clue what any of the features you listed even are or what they are supposed to do
i know what emunand , USB loading and XCI support means though

what are all those other "features" and why do i need them?

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is "load original firmware" the same as the stock option in atmosphere? I was under the impression stock doesn't really work anymore in 7.0.0 and 7.0.1

nch93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Hi everyone. Im in 6.2 emunand and 7.0.1 sysnand. How to update emunand to 7.0.1 and should i update sx os from 2.5.3 to 2.6 by option update?

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are people bringing up it took a month for them to release their update. Why should that matter if nothing on the switch requires 7.x. I’m still on 6.2, I’m sure there are people still on 5.1 and that’s because 7.x is not necessary at the moment.

nch93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Why are people bringing up it took a month for them to release their update. Why should that matter if nothing on the switch requires 7.x. I’m still on 6.2, I’m sure there are people still on 5.1 and that’s because 7.x is not necessary at the moment.
If u play super smash bros or fifa 19 fm touch 19 etc you will know the important of update.

Reactions: bostonBC

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If u play super smash bros or fifa 19 fm touch 19 etc you will know the important of update.
I play smash that’s why I’m on 6.2 because although it works on 5.1, 5.1 needs a patched update, other than that most of the time updates are just there to patch ways to use cfw. I think it was the 7.0 update that should have been a game update just to add extras to new super mario deluxe.

Andalitez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol.
Sx haters two weeks ago "there's no way they can break sept,sx is ded"

Sx haters now "SX released an update nearly two months after atmosphere, all their users moved,sx is ded"

xD

Seriously though,if you hate SX and TX that much,why not just stay out of the threads.
You are literally just looking for reasons to argue and its pointless.Those that use sx are pirates by nature and don't give two flying ducks that the code they use is stolen as well. That is the pirate life.

Last edited by Andalitez,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
    Karma177 @ Karma177: @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really...