SX OS 2.6 Beta released: full support for Nintendo Switch firmware 7.x

From Team Xecuter:

This new 2.6 BETA of SX OS adds full support for Nintendo Switch firmware 7.x, including ALL functionality you expect when using our product. We've been pioneering our own unique and proprietary solution for defeating any future firmware protection and we're quite happy with the results so far.

This release is marked as BETA because we changed things drastically under the hood to streamline future firmware updates and some things may inadvertently behave differently.

That does not mean it hasn't been vetted at all, so give it a shot today!

Of course, we haven't been sitting idly behind the scenes either. A lot of our development resources and attention has been dedicated to bringing SX OS to those "unhackable" switches. We are working hard to bring the SX OS experience to all of you who are stuck with an "unhackable" switch. Stay tuned for more news!

Download here: -REMOVED-

Last edited by linuxares,

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Knock knock.. who's there?
It is your dear friends from Team-Xecuter with a new update for SX OS!
View attachment 161172

Happy St. Patrick Day from Team-Xecuter, enjoy! :)

That's it for today.

Enjoy this new BETA of SX OS. And don't forget to send us your feedback!

—< Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2019 and beyond! >—

P.S. - Please remember to visit sx.xecuter.com their Official Mini-Portal website to grab the latest SX OS BETA, and for full support, join their TX Community for help from loyal SX OS users like yourself! :)

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole
Hey garyopa, usb support is now dead

Reactions: rafaelreverte

josete2k

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It's like saying "you can get rid of all your hardware fuses by downgrading the firmware."

It's just. wrong.

Well, you can upgrade to 7.0.1 without burning efuses and your TSEC will be upgraded too.

This is probably the same with gamecard firmware update in 4.0.x

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not what I said. I argued that it was reasonable to think they might abandon SX OS, but I never said that would happen, and I said it was more likely support for 7.0.x would be released. Please don't put words in my mouth. Thanks.

First, not a cop-out. It's what I said.

Second, TX doesn't have a good track record when it comes to making bold claims without fulfillment. Even if TX had kept every promise (they haven't), it's irrational to believe something without evidence, particularly when it comes to a for-profit company that is only going to do what's in its financial best interest.

Does todays release count as 'evidence' toward a future update? I mean, they proved you wrong with some pretty good 'evidence' today, didn't they?

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, you can upgrade to 7.0.1 without burning efuses and your TSEC will be upgraded too.

This is probably the same with gamecard firmware update in 4.0.x
Nothing on the TSEC gets permanently "upgraded", package1ldr loads the tsec firmware into the tsec when you start the system

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
General drama aside.
I am curious if they've actually cracked TSEC or if they've developed a similar work-around to get the new TSEC like Reswitched had prior to cracking TSEC, that could potentially be patched.

Last edited by 8BitWonder,

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
General drama aside.
I am curious if they've actually cracked TSEC or if they've developed a similar work-around to get the new TSEC like Reswitched had, that could potentially be patched.

If you trust blahblah's initial analysis, they just hardcoded the keys and that likely means they used (and why it took them so long) an inefficient hardware attack.

Hexkyz will have a more thorough analysis soon, though.

If they hardcoded the keys, though, then their distributing illegal content now. :unsure:

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does todays release count as 'evidence' toward a future update? I mean, they proved you wrong with some pretty good 'evidence' today, didn't they?
Updating to support 7.0.x does nothing to demonstrate the capacity for CFW on ipatched systems. There's no reason to believe what they've said about ipatched units is true.

Also, where was I "proven wrong"? Are you forgetting that I predicted a 7.0.x update?

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
If you trust blahblah's initial analysis, they just hardcoded the keys and that likely means they used (and why it took them so long) an inefficient hardware attack.

Hexkyz will have a more thorough analysis soon, though.

If they hardcoded the keys, though, then their distributing illegal content now. :unsure:
Their XCI loading always used illegal stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    she was an apple appstore girl
    he was an uptodown boy
    He was an android boy
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: He was an android boy