Hacking Sx Core and Sx Lite , test Units Received

D

Deleted User

I could have easily deleted my account but fuck that its 10 years old.

I requested my posts deleted because it was easier than editing that content
I even requested any vouches for my repairs etc removed because even if the site they used for reference was another i may as well remove traces they could use.

But yeah the most i can do now is repair switches and replace sp1 and sp2 smds that people have damaged.

I can do console mods in the sense that If I was sent a switch/switch lite

I could solder the flex cables / nand flex and replace the thermal.

But physically installing the chip itself i cannot you would have to attach that yourself to the flex and screw the console together.
Same for the switch lite chip you would have to solder the last 2 points which is easy.

Obviously I would charge less. Like £35 + postage costs for this kind of job since all I'm doing is soldering a flex that a user sends me.
And prob the going rate if it was a repair to sp1/sp2 ontop

This would be doable as I would have no involvement in actual tpm bypasses as I had not touched said device and the software required to setup it isn't involved with me.

Maybe if atmosphere actually did a release for sxcore/lite. I would go back doing full at the normal rate installs as it doesn't really violate anything

But yeah C and D is a bummer. I never even sold chips but rather not take the risk doing full installs only repairs and the afore-mentioned

DM me.

SoCALCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's NO POINT of buying a SX-Lite or Core Chip now (If you could find one). Since by the looks of things, the chips will no longer be supported...

Maybe in about a year, something else might rise to where someone else comes up with a different chip solution?

Last edited by SoCALCat,

vvaitforme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
There's NO POINT of buying a SX-Lite or Core Chip now (If you could find one). Since by the looks of things, the chips will no longer be supported...

Maybe in about a year, something else might rise to where someone else comes up with a different chip solution?

You will play thousands of games for free for little price. 2017-2020 all games.
new nintendo will be announced next year old switchs dyng already

SoCALCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will play thousands of games for free for little price. 2017-2020 all games.
new nintendo will be announced next year old switchs dyng already
I hear you on that "vvaitforme". But I still prefer not to deal with a chip at this time, I'll just continue using my SX Pro and see what comes ahead in the coming months.

If in the near future, I see that SX it's still being supported, then I will consider adding a chip to my Switch (Even if they cost more $). But for now, my SX Pro will do...

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

There are still people who weren't arrested that could take over. Otherwise just use Atmosphere.

SoCALCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are still people who weren't arrested that could take over. Otherwise just use Atmosphere.
Atmosphere will be my back door in the event SX where to go down for good. I'll stay put and see what's going to happen in the coming weeks or months...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: @Psionic Roshambo fight the temptation