Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

TheDave7365

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Those screenshots were from the Chinese option.
Likewise, the Japanese version has those parts in English mixed with Japanese.
The wording of the announcement is the same as the one for Ragnarok Odyessy, Persona 4, Final Fantasy Asian versions...
It means the Taiwanese release is dual language: English or Chinese text (fully translated), with Japanese audio.

wait so the chinese game has jap audio and voices? thats good. really good. me like. i hope they dont change anything for the chinese version i'd hate to be missing out or experiencing Non-lore content.

Yamato7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered Hollow Fragment the moment I figured out the Chinese version would have English subs as well, I don't even care about the quality of the translation so long as it's good enough to be understood enough to figure out what's going on lmao.

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
i was messing around with the game and i found this, some programmer must've left it there, i mean, what the frick was he thinking ? xD
screen00055_zpsad6a14c3.jpg

i cannot select the item as it has no description or anything pointing to a description so the game hangs.

EDIT: no wonder sporky was asking me about the コンドーム item in the first place lol

Reactions: Zyphr

TheDave7365

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i was messing around with the game and i found this, some programmer must've left it there, i mean, what the frick was he thinking ? xD

i cannot select the item as it has no description or anything pointing to a description so the game hangs.

EDIT: no wonder sporky was asking me about the コンドーム item in the first place lol

wait, what do you mean by messing around with the game??? like changing true/false properties? or switching primary scripts? and if you just found this somewhere then say so cause we don't need false hope. and i doubt the condom is a vanilla item.... is it?

Rinth

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It's probably something like GTA's Hot Coffee. Devs put it in, didn't go all the way for obvious reasons, and forgot to take it out.

Intrepid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to thank everyone for all of their continued work on the patch! Despite my lack of knowledge on Japanese and hacking, I know it isn't easy to do.

Regarding Hollow Fragment's Taiwanese version having an English option, I am still skeptical. The description states that there will be English subtitles and menus, but says nothing about the majority of the in-text dialog. I will wait for more clarification before I commit to ordering it, but I thought I would point that out. To my knowledge, there really is no promise that the whole game will be in English, and I feel a lot of fans are potentially misinterpreting what was said by Namco Bandai, and will be disappointed later when they try to play the game.

TheDave7365

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to thank everyone for all of their continued work on the patch! Despite my lack of knowledge on Japanese and hacking, I know it isn't easy to do.

Regarding Hollow Fragment's Taiwanese version having an English option, I am still skeptical. The description states that there will be English subtitles and menus, but says nothing about the majority of the in-text dialog. I will wait for more clarification before I commit to ordering it, but I thought I would point that out. To my knowledge, there really is no promise that the whole game will be in English, and I feel a lot of fans are potentially misinterpreting what was said by Namco Bandai, and will be disappointed later when they try to play the game.

don't you think its better than nothing?? i had the jap version on pre-order before i saw this, and that has no English subs, so switching to the Taiwanese version on the chance it had English was fine. and if it doesn't then i'll download the jap voice pack (i read about it somewhere) and have immersion with completely jap. either way its a winning situation.

Intrepid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't you think its better than nothing?? i had the jap version on pre-order before i saw this, and that has no English subs, so switching to the Taiwanese version on the chance it had English was fine. and if it doesn't then i'll download the jap voice pack (i read about it somewhere) and have immersion with completely jap. either way its a winning situation.
Of course I do. I just prefer to have as much information as I can before purchasing, and Namco Bandai has been pretty vague as to the extent of what is being translated. By subtitled, do they mean cutscenes only, or is that just the word they chose for the overall translation? I also feel most of the experience will be lost without the story, so there's that too. I'll end up getting it anyway, but whether I get it now or down the road depends on how much more is revealed regarding the amount of English in the game.

Also, I'm pretty sure the Japanese audio is preserved for the Taiwanese version anyway, so no downloading required. The English and Chinese apply to the text only, iirc.

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country

I demand a cheat code.. Just to see the effect :P

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't have a description then?
That's too bad :P
But an item selection code would be interesting nonetheless

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
Any news on release of patch :( im soooo wanting to play this with english words T_T

This kind of question doesn't get answered really.
The translators themselves don't know how long it will takes.
And it's improper to ask and it litters the boards and annoy people and makes them think you didn't bother reading the thread for the already communicated information.
So please... Please quit this.

I suggest you try the Vita game since the Chinese version has English.

Kairu_Kun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to thank you all for your hard work i myself am working to learn Japanese myself but at this moment i know nothing so thank you plus i have thoroughly enjoyed this game in Japanese. Please continue your hard work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY