Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i decrypted the install.dat but when I transfer it back it still works on real PSP hardware, turning off the NoDRM in PRO-C makes the game do nothing, maybe the decrypted file is heavily relied on NoDRM/npdecrypt plugin

So wait you have to put nodrm on?

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i decrypted the install.dat but when I transfer it back it still works on real PSP hardware, turning off the NoDRM in PRO-C makes the game do nothing, maybe the decrypted file is heavily relied on NoDRM/npdecrypt plugin
it IS, the game doesn't accept decrypted data, but I don't plan on asking to use a plugin, I'll just deactivate it on the game itself.
But thanks for the tip, now I could test on my PSP since the emulators don't like that game so much for now.

Urahara Kisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If I'm not mistaken the anime will have a second season,although I'm not sure of this.

Also, why did they make it on the PSP this console is almost dead.
Not in Japan, it still alive there.
But you 'death' will be soon, it start with games like Sword art Online that was not translated this games will be sell a lot in japan.

VampJoseph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Many thanks to Tsuna_Fish and Stormyu for working on the translation of this game! So excited about the patch! Just a quick question (and not to add stress or anything) but will the cutscenes have english subtitles as well?

tsuna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll go home and test it out

So wait.... I tried the english patched iso with both nodrm on and off, it didn't work...

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Many thanks to Tsuna_Fish and Stormyu for working on the translation of this game! So excited about the patch! Just a quick question (and not to add stress or anything) but will the cutscenes have english subtitles as well?
Yeah they will. ^^

StorMyu and Tsunafish ... if only that game SAO translate in this project? just menu or plus story?:lol:
For the moment... Just menu, I'll see about the story later.

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Technical problemnya, don't have so much time to bothernya, just things like thisnya:

ccqs5xwtby5ww39yl.jpg

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
that's the kind of problem that needs some asm hack, and most people out here don't understand that...

Scyris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh dear I'm gonna have so much fun translating this. I was just in a dialogue about how much leafa's boobs jiggle when she jumps up and down

Lol If I seen that and could read japanese I'd probally lose it with laughter that something like that would be said. I am very happy to find out some people are working on translating it, are you going to do the patch the iso method? or what the team did with that monster hunter game, where its a psp plugin insted that works with the orignal iso without needing to modify it.

uzumakii

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Wait wasn't that text in the story, about making them jump to see their hair's reaction, weren't you doing just the menu patch ?

tsuna

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said before there isn't much major story dialogue so the story isn't that hard to translate~
Once we get all the tech difficulties away it should be a smooth ride :D

Reactions: KameKun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: and that's why i think j cole made the right call