Hacking Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment [PSP]

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
By English Interface what do you mean ?
Because from what I see in the files, it's the same as the trailers...

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the first post the images have lots of english, enemy names, skills, etc.

d23f5395efbbd403f80102f5ac9a4a48.jpg

And I guess the trailer version is similar but the battle skills seem to be in japanese. Unless some are in english and some are Japanese.

This one V is from trailer #2 on youtube.
kRMyZlS.png

They actually look a lot different when compared side by side. The bottom screenshot doesn't have "Battle Skill" above the skills, or "Sword Skill" on the left side.

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Go see for yourself... I did remember the stuff from the image you've shown in the trailers but well don't really know...

Anyway, I'll get something before Easter. ^^

Any translators out there for it, pm.

AoFylian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, thanks for showing interest in this. I tried playing it, but I still could not figure somethings out, I hope a translation team gets formed quickly :3

LEDAHGRIM

RPG Dreamer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Go see for yourself... I did remember the stuff from the image you've shown in the trailers but well don't really know...

Anyway, I'll get something before Easter. ^^

Any translators out there for it, pm.

I could help by testing the translation since my psp is collecting dust right now...

But first of all what you modified is a small file in size or is it big? I mean because
some people don't share the patches but instead the already patched iso with the
patch itself lol...

What i mean is if the test translation would be just replacing a modified file in UMDGEN...

Anyway if you need someone to test with actual PSP harware and the game itself I'm here,
I have not much to do anyway since classes in university are suspended and got nothing to
play right now...

EDIT:
Taking a bath right now, If I don't answer that's why...

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
maybe we could ask for story translation on baka tsuki or the ones who subbed the anime?
The story is the only thing I haven't cracked yet since the system is a little more complex than the other stuff.
For example I've got all the little message the people tells you when you walk etc
And the quest menu.
"を獲得
必要素材数5630/5640" For example again

And just to say there's 2541 script file... and that's a lot ^^

Oh, I think I've got some of the Status menu right there:
Lv
攻撃力
防御力
STR
VIT
DEX
AGI
回避
命中
最大HP
最大SP
CRT率
HPリジェネ
SPリジェネ

Etc etc... Well as I said, I've got most of the stuff, they're just in lots of different format so extracting everything will take me a little while (since heh I'm not really "focusing" on it and also I'm on holiday xD)
But as I said, if some translators wants to help, I'll try to get them some stuff to work on

I could help by testing the translation since my psp is collecting dust right now...

But first of all what you modified is a small file in size or is it big? I mean because
some people don't share the patches but instead the already patched iso with the
patch itself lol...
I don't really know how I'll do that since I can't really give a small file to change with UMDGen since it's a huge archive...
But I'll try to make it simple. And for legal issues I'll not upload the complete iso, just forget about that lol
And I need some translators before any testers you know ^^

Loopii-XII

A Sincere Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd actually like to help if at all possible but I have no experience... I don't suppose there is another way to learn on your own aside from school (My college doesn't have any video game design/ programming courses) right?

Loopii-XII

A Sincere Man
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I knew reverse engineering but unsure of what area its would be specified or if its own. (As if it differs from gaming from computer software)
And for programming its just understanding the language right? (And I'm not talking bout a lingual language)

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
well in Romhacking you just have to use whatever language you know.
It's mostly about understanding file formats and code to do what you want with them.

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
The game looks really good and the concept where players hooked up and trapped in the game until they clear the dungeon and where death = perma-death IRL sounds very much like .Hack that I'm intrigued. I think I'll look for the anime, manga and the light novels and see if I'd enjoy it as much as I expect.

tsuna

GBAtemp Official "No Good Tsuna"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
id like to help translating. I PM'd you Stormyu. I think we first need to translate the skills and things that show up in the menus. BTW is it just me that i find it weird that we we get a quest is says "Quest Receipt" shouldnt it be "Quest Received"? LOL

Reactions: signz

KameKun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I must say, this is pretty cool. As a SAO fan, I really wouldn't mind spending some time to help out aswell. I've been helping translate a bit of this mmorpg (DBO) that I'm playing, I know not to completely rely on online translators and I use them only as a base for what the final, correct translation will be.

On another note, I'm also very interested in extracting the sounds from the game, which include, by priority: voice files, music, sound effects, etc. I've done it before, quite some time ago, with some PS2 games (not just using PSound) and KH:BBS, with a handy tool that some kind soul made. Considering that I know nothing of coding, I was wondering if this would be something "easy" to pull off?

I mean, I've been trying on my own so far, using Nova Software Extractor and whatnot, but to no avail. Or maybe there's someone around here who could lend me a hand or, at the very least, point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

LEDAHGRIM

RPG Dreamer
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really know how I'll do that since I can't really give a small file to change with UMDGen since it's a huge archive...
But I'll try to make it simple. And for legal issues I'll not upload the complete iso, just forget about that lol
And I need some translators before any testers you know ^^

I never said you had to upload the SIO itself lol, I'm fine with a big archive since I have no
bandwith limits on my connection, Unfortunately my japanese is still not good enough to translate
complex things like story text but I can propbably manage menu text just fine.

If you need to send big files just use a fast server, MEGA as far as I know lets you upload and download
1GB files without restrictions, That's where sky uploaded the type 0 merging tools too.

I can manage menu text but outside that I'm useless...

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I must say, this is pretty cool. As a SAO fan, I really wouldn't mind spending some time to help out aswell. I've been helping translate a bit of this mmorpg (DBO) that I'm playing, I know not to completely rely on online translators and I use them only as a base for what the final, correct translation will be.

On another note, I'm also very interested in extracting the sounds from the game, which include, by priority: voice files, music, sound effects, etc. I've done it before, quite some time ago, with some PS2 games (not just using PSound) and KH:BBS, with a handy tool that some kind soul made. Considering that I know nothing of coding, I was wondering if this would be something "easy" to pull off?
I mean, I've been trying on my own so far, using Nova Software Extractor and whatnot, but to no avail. Or maybe there's someone around here who could lend me a hand or, at the very least, point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!
I could give you all the sound file, but you handle the conversion.

I never said you had to upload the SIO itself lol, I'm fine with a big archive since I have no
bandwith limits on my connection, Unfortunately my japanese is still not good enough to translate
complex things like story text but I can propbably manage menu text just fine.

If you need to send big files just use a fast server, MEGA as far as I know lets you upload and download
1GB files without restrictions, That's where sky uploaded the type 0 merging tools too.

I can manage menu text but outside that I'm useless...
Tsuna_fish will already cover the translation part. ^^
I'll open a thread at the end of the month with progress probably. (and screenshots and all :P)

Reactions: pokefloote

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1