Hacking Switch unban?!

Swordoggo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I've done modding since xbox days. The way i see it, a ban is a ban & there's no lifting it no matter what you say or try. At least that's how i've always looked at it so i'm gonna call fake on this.
Thats why the video says "PoC"... Its not fake, but it isnt "practical" as it only lasts 24 hours
Either way, i don't see how saying "I've been modding for a lot of time, so everything that goes against my ideals must and will be fake" can be respectul towards RetroGamer and therefore, all the homebrew community
I might be against the idea of unbanning, but not because of that i am going to discredit the work of fairly nice and informed youtuber which just made a video in order to prove a point

Reactions: SG911 and Draxzelex

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay.. I have a banned Switch, so what i can do ? :blink:
Prove it please :)
You can buy yourself a non-banned Switch, use the certificate to spoof a connection to Nintendo servers on your banned Switch for 24hours, then after that you have 2 banned Switches. That's how practical this actually is.

Hylianer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
soo i have for 24hours 2 Switch unbanned and than one more banned ?
Nice , i love it...

is there a possibility to move gamesaves from a CFW switch to an OFW (without CFW) switch? Would not like to lose my hard earned saves

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone saying "fake" has a fake ass brain. It's lack of practicality has already been pointed out numerous times over, but fake? How can it be fake if he unbanned himself, regardless of how long it lasts with the new cert? Fake my ass.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I was out for most of the afternoon
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I...