Hardware Switch still hard to find in EU???

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey all,

It seems like that the switch is still
Some what rare and hard to find my local shops dont have them again...
How come is still hard to find we are months futher???...

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neon console is currently in stock on Amazon France possibly more Amazon's too if you are willing to check all of them I usually just buy off France though

Edit: they are also available on amazon de it es

Last edited by jefffisher,

Proust

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
They were never hard to find... maybe on release date when you didn't pre-order... but that has long passed!

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The other day I was in Köln because of the Gamescom.
I was going around the city, went into a Mediamarkt, it had a lot of Nintendo Switchs in stock.
Yesterday I went to a Saturn here in Braunschweig to get a copy of Mario Rabbids.
Again in this Saturn they had a lot of Nintendo Switchs in stock.

I don't remember any real shortage here in Germany since release up to today.

Perhaps there was one or two weeks where it was hard to find, but the next week they were in stock again.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,

wvsgnovize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't remember any real shortage here in Germany since release up to today.
I originally preordered on Amazon (de) in January, but they cancelled my preorder like two weeks before release (as in, they changed from "to be delivered on release day" to "to be delivered within two monts of release", so it wasn't really a pre-order any more). Then I preordered at GameStop, where they did the same thing, except they called me the day before release, telling me that I have preorder #200-something at their store, but they only got shipped 10 consoles - so I MAY have to wait a few weeks/months before I could pick one up. I was royally pissed, but at the day of release I just went to a local Mediamarkt and they had loads of them on the selling floor (although, from what I heard, my Mediamarkt was the only shop in the area that had gotten enugh consoles to actually sell them to the public instead of just fulfilling preorders - and they sold all their stock on the first day).

Today, getting a new Switch is pretty easy. They may still be sold out at single shops temporarily, though.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was royally pissed, but at the day of release I just went to a local Mediamarkt and they had loads of them on the selling floor
I had a similar experience.
I actually had an OP on release day, and I was worried there wouldn't be any left in stock when I got released from the hospital.
Yet I went to a store on March 9th, and there were a lot of them in stock.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER