- Joined
- Jul 11, 2009
- Messages
- 14,684
- Solutions
- 6
- Reaction score
- 19,330
- Trophies
- 3
- Age
- 32
- Location
- I forgot
- Website
- pocket.likeits
- XP
- 20,695
- Country

K, I have a question/issue. I've had my Switch for a whole 4 days now, and all of the sudden this morning the LCD on the Switch itself won't turn on. It was working fine last night, I had it plugged in all night in the dock so I know for sure it's not dead, but this morning when I went to try and turn it on outside the dock nothing happens.
So I tried various troubleshooting tips with Nintendo's support site, doing a hard reset, checking the AC adapter etc etc, and found that it only works while docked, but as soon as I undock it the LCD just doesn't turn on.
Before I decide upon sending it in to Nintendo to have it "repaired", has anyone else come across this issue and managed to fix it themselves?
So I tried various troubleshooting tips with Nintendo's support site, doing a hard reset, checking the AC adapter etc etc, and found that it only works while docked, but as soon as I undock it the LCD just doesn't turn on.
Before I decide upon sending it in to Nintendo to have it "repaired", has anyone else come across this issue and managed to fix it themselves?










