Switch Questions

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how many secondary switches can you have or more importantly, how many switches can have the same account on them? I'm not sure if I've reached some sort of limit, but I have four switches

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a hackable switch, oled switch, animal crossing switch, and Mario red and blue switch. they're not all the same. I think I may know why it won't let me play on my secondary switches. I think it's because I'm mass downloading on the primary. I'm thinking you can't even play on a secondary switch if you're downloading on the primary switch, but what happens if it tries downloading an update from a game on the home menu like it would by default? are you kicked out of the game on the secondary switch?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the problem has been solved. I didn't reach a limit, just had to clear the cache on the primary/oled switch, turn off the system, turn it back on. tested two of the three others and they work without issue.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I was wrong about there not being a limit or at least having not reached a limit. by the looks of things, I think only 3 units can be tied together with the same account. if you add a fourth unit, it's musical chairs behind which one will be deactivated. I need to call Nintendo tomorrow to be sure of this. if this is the case, I'm going to sell my hackable unit on here, possibly with a 1TB micro sd card included (and screen protector applied as well as dock, no cables).

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright, I think the problem has been solved. I called Nintendo again, and the guy told me to deregister my primary. the first system that signs in afterwards will become the new primary, so I immediately resigned in with the oled again. now, all four consoles are able to play games as I tested all of them. I may not have to sell my hackable system after all. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night