• Views 147,719
  • Replies 790
  • Likes 32

jelbo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks for your contributions, @guily6669.

I finally got around to OC'ing my Erista Switch using sys-clk-oc8-final3 and OC Toolkit SC 1.2.3, editing my loader.kip from my Switch.

What I have done so far:
  • Uncapped Clocks: On
  • Auto CPU Boost: On
  • Sync ReverseNX: On
  • (RAM) Max Clock: 1996 MHz
  • (RAM) Vdd2: 1175 mV
I haven't yet done any memtesting, just playing TotK. What memtest application should I use? MemToolkitNX? Which tests?

My Switch's hardware:
  • DRAM ID: 00: Samsung K4F6E304HB-MGCH 4GB
  • CPU Speedo 0 (CPU Val): 2025
  • CPU Speedo 2 (GPU Val): 2018
  • SoC Speedo (Soc Val): 1930
What would be a next logical step? I'm interested in undervolting a bit and adjusting RAM timings.

Last edited by jelbo,

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your contributions, @guily6669.

I finally got around to OC'ing my Erista Switch using sys-clk-oc8-final3 and OC Toolkit SC 1.2.3, editing my loader.kip from my Switch.

What I have done so far:
  • Uncapped Clocks: On
  • Auto CPU Boost: On
  • Sync ReverseNX: On
  • (RAM) Max Clock: 1996 MHz
  • (RAM) Vdd2: 1175 mV
I haven't yet done any memtesting, just playing TotK. What memtest application should I use? MemToolkitNX? Which tests?

My Switch's hardware:
  • DRAM ID: 00: Samsung K4F6E304HB-MGCH 4GB
  • CPU Speedo 0 (CPU Val): 2025
  • CPU Speedo 2 (GPU Val): 2018
  • SoC Speedo (Soc Val): 1930
What would be a next logical step? I'm interested in undervolting a bit and adjusting RAM timings.
Best memtest is the latest one made by Lineon.

But be careful with uncapped clocks so you don't use much higher clocks on battery.

On battery try to maintain max of 8W of power consumption.

You can try CPU UV 3 if it doesn't work use CPU UV 2, will consume less power, less heat and less fan noise, same for GPU.

But remember ALWAYS DO IT IN EMUNAND AND HAVE A LATEST BACKUP OF IT.

Ps: also you can then improve ram timings, you should go to the discord channel I posted, go to overclock section and ppl will help you more there.

EDIT: EOS/SC 1.2.4 just released... (Use the new loader.kip included) or use the update function from the toolkit and also use the update loader.kip function.

Last edited by guily6669,
Reactions: jelbo

Darkii75

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I can't find the EOS/SC 1.2.4 download. I'm in the discord but I can't see the link.
I'm a beginner and I'm having trouble following.

I have in homebrew / overlay

- FPSLocker
- sys-clk 2.0.0-rc
- ReverseNX-RT
- EdiZon

I'm having trouble understanding, as I've seen a lot of information between 4IFIR , Ultrahand, NX-60FPS-RES-GFX-Cheats.

I overclocked my switch, but I'm limited to 621mhz in Hanfheld mode, my ram frequencies are stuck at 1600 mhz, the CPU around 1725mhz and the GPU 900mhz.

I don't know where I can find a tutorial to install EOS.

Thank you, sorry for my English.

:wacko:

Flaya

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I heard a few questions:

1. Is this project discontinued?
2. What's the replacement, if one exists?
3. Can anyone provide links?

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I heard a few questions:

1. Is this project discontinued?
2. What's the replacement, if one exists?
3. Can anyone provide links?
1. no
2. EOS
3. Just use this pack:
https://github.com/CatcherITGF/NX-Venom
It´s always up-to-date with the newest stuff from the 60fps Discord (linked on the github page).
It´s a bit difficult to follow the discord, because lots of developments, so just use the pack.

Reactions: Flaya

anon730

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I can't find the EOS/SC 1.2.4 download. I'm in the discord but I can't see the link.
I'm a beginner and I'm having trouble following.

I have in homebrew / overlay

- FPSLocker
- sys-clk 2.0.0-rc
- ReverseNX-RT
- EdiZon

I'm having trouble understanding, as I've seen a lot of information between 4IFIR , Ultrahand, NX-60FPS-RES-GFX-Cheats.

I overclocked my switch, but I'm limited to 621mhz in Hanfheld mode, my ram frequencies are stuck at 1600 mhz, the CPU around 1725mhz and the GPU 900mhz.

I don't know where I can find a tutorial to install EOS.

Thank you, sorry for my English.

:wacko:
If your using the discord android app, while in the "#overclock" channel tap on that channel title on the top left hand corner of the screen. Then. On the next page tap on "pins" tab. This has all the latest added software updates in chronological order for you to download. Check out the other tabs too for other helpful links, images of peoples setups, etc.good luck. Once you get it t going it will get easier.

Reactions: emcintosh and Flaya

Flaya

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I see that it's recommended to use this on emummc. I've been using OC suite on the sysmmc as my switch (Erista) is banned anyway.

Can I use EOS/switchcraft on sysmmc as well, or have something changed since Switch_OC_Suite 1.9.2?

How do I replace OC suite with EOS/Switchcraft?

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see that it's recommended to use this on emummc. I've been using OC suite on the sysmmc as my switch (Erista) is banned anyway.

Can I use EOS/switchcraft on sysmmc as well, or have something changed since Switch_OC_Suite 1.9.2?

How do I replace OC suite with EOS/Switchcraft?
Use latest EOS 1.2.4 + latest sys-clk-oc8 0512, it's explained above where to get them all by anon730.

Just delete the old files and use the new ones and to configure the OC you use the overlay, you don't need to use the html page configurator from a PC, you can now do it from switch overlay.

You can use on sysnand but I totally don't recommend it cause it's easy to corrupt the sysnand/EMUNAND specially to test if your console can do max undervolting on CPU and ram bad ram timings for your particular console, this OC has far more features than ever specially for Erista.

EMUNAND should always be used and only when you are 110% sure Ur settings are stable you can use them on SysNand.

Also not related to OC but sysnand is small and if you keep using it a lot like installing and uninstalling games like crazy to sysnand it wears out and some day goes puff and it's better to wear like a 40 $ Amazon exclusive blue Samsung 512GB mSD A2 than the SysNand chip.

And its a bigger pain-in-the-ass to recover a bad sysnand than EMUNAND specially in SD files cause it's just copy paste to a pc and if it corrupts you just copy paste back to the microSD...

Reactions: Flaya and emcintosh

Flaya

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Use latest EOS 1.2.4 + latest sys-clk-oc8 0512, it's explained above where to get them all by anon730.

Just delete the old files and use the new ones and to configure the OC you use the overlay, you don't need to use the html page configurator from a PC, you can now do it from switch overlay.

You can use on sysnand but I totally don't recommend it cause it's easy to corrupt the sysnand/EMUNAND specially to test if your console can do max undervolting on CPU and ram bad ram timings for your particular console, this OC has far more features than ever specially for Erista.

EMUNAND should always be used and only when you are 110% sure Ur settings are stable you can use them on SysNand.

Also not related to OC but sysnand is small and if you keep using it a lot like installing and uninstalling games like crazy to sysnand it wears out and some day goes puff and it's better to wear like a 40 $ Amazon exclusive blue Samsung 512GB mSD A2 than the SysNand chip.

And its a bigger pain-in-the-ass to recover a bad sysnand than EMUNAND specially in SD files cause it's just copy paste to a pc and if it corrupts you just copy paste back to the microSD...
Thank you for the elaborate answer.

I have a 512Gb SD card where I install my games. I never install anything on the internal storage, aside from my saves.

I don't intend to experiment with high values or undervolting per se.. I only ever used presets for games with OC suite, and if they work with this, I'm all good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: nvm this video is clickbait