• Replies 761
  • Likes 32

AlicatFit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The most impact anyone's gonna get is when bumping to 1862 and 1996 anything over will be barely noticeable.I see Erista users wanting more but anything that's more would only really lend very slight improvements on 60fps games and that only accompanied by high GPU and or CPU overclocks overall not worthy, Erista as it is has poor power efficiency and I get it people wanna squeeze the most amount possible on it but as with everything there's a fine line for a reason and most especially those that have no idea what they're doing 1862 and 1996 is more than enough😆We should be grateful he kept the project going,not happy with the oc suite clocks?You can always go back to the default sys clk.
Post automatically merged:

I managed to make my Micron RAM run comfortably at 2400MHz with some adjustments. TOTK manages to hit 60fps most of the time. This is all from my mariko switch though, I have yet to tweak the Hynix RAM on my oled.
Curios did you get to do more stability testing on your micron config?So far I'm using the config you shared too,same voltage and timings.Did you readjust it again since then?

Last edited by AlicatFit,

renA21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curios did you get to do more stability testing on your micron config?So far I'm using the config you shared too,same voltage and timings.Did you readjust it again since then?
My config is as stable as it is but I haven't tested it on 1.6.3 yet, especially since a new preset value was added. By the way, my RAM chips are not the same as yours (mine is E die, yours is F). Using my preset doesn't necessarily mean that it's going to be the best for your chip too, you might be able to use higher presets and achieve higher performance.

Also I had to compile the OC-Suite myself to change SoC voltage to improve stability, so the fact that my config hasn't crashed for you might suggest that your RAM can do better than mine and has more room for tuning.

AlicatFit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
My config is as stable as it is but I haven't tested it on 1.6.3 yet, especially since a new preset value was added. By the way, my RAM chips are not the same as yours (mine is E die, yours is F). Using my preset doesn't necessarily mean that it's going to be the best for your chip too, you might be able to use higher presets and achieve higher performance.

Also I had to compile the OC-Suite myself to change SoC voltage to improve stability, so the fact that my config hasn't crashed for you might suggest that your RAM can do better than mine and has more room for tuning.
Haven't tried 1.6.3 either but I think above 1996 I noticed shades of artefacting till I increased voltage a bit.Not sure but thought I was reading somewhere that microns are already undervolted for power efficiency and that might've helped.What form of reference do you use when changing the timings?Or do you just randomly change values till getting the best outcome?

does this mean that I have to delete the sys-clk-manager-app?
Only if you want to, keeping or deleting the manager makes no difference as it's not compatible with oc suite so it won't work.

Last edited by AlicatFit,
Reactions: jnl1

jvirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
how i can see the model of memoy of my nintendo, cant go over 1800, nice app, thx for your work meha.:bow:

meha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
how i can see the model of memoy of my nintendo, cant go over 1800, nice app, thx for your work meha.:bow:
you can check your model in hekate. but every retail samsung ram for erista is 3200 specs one.

every chip have different binnings, so max achievable freq differes for every device

Reactions: jvirus

unevencurrents

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Mariko and 2131 Ram works great with default timing. What is the max value for CPU and GPU with default timing? Thanks!

I have a Mariko and 2131 Ram works great with default timing. What is the max value for CPU and GPU with default timing? Thanks!
Never mind, I got it! It’s nice to play ToTk 60fps on real hardware!

Last edited by unevencurrents,

Nuah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your work on this. I have had no problems so far playing TOTK on my Erista with RAM at 1866 MHz. I still get some frame drops but it makes handheld playable at least. I am going to try lowering the "Erista CPU Max Voltage" setting in an attempt to save battery and reduce fan noise when docked.

meha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South

Never mind, I got it! It’s nice to play ToTk 60fps on real hardware!
max allowed value for oc-suite is 2400Mhz. (I capped it at 2400 for safety reasons. if you want higher ram clock, you will have to build from source yourself) what you can actually do depends on your chip.

Nuah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the Tegra X1/X1+ uses clock stretching? I.e. do I need to verify performance has not dropped when undervolting, or can I assume stable=good to go?

taggen86

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
after installing the suite the 1331 mhz option is gone for me in the sysclk menu. How do I get it back? ideally I would like to have three options for memory oc 1331, 1600 and 1862

Keriam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Question : For people who cares about fan noise, what are the last best value ? Yesterday i tried max OC for CPU/GPU/MEM and the fan ramps up like a vaccum cleaner ! (Oled Owners)

v1.7.0

meha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Switch OC Suite version 1.7.0 is out

[Mariko]

• 1267Mhz voltage for hiopt table was slightly adjusted for stability
  • gpu voltage customization is added
  • now you can configure max mem clock up to 2502Mhz (validator has been lifted up to 2800, so you can hex edit if you want to)
  • emc dvb table shift option is added (up to 2 steps)
[Erista]

• dram timing in configurator now shows correctly for erista
  • info tab in misc gui has been fixed
  • cpu max voltage has been fixed (?)
[Common]

• ini option to enable governor only on handheld(without charging) has been added

Azuuuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Switch OC Suite version 1.7.0 is out

[Mariko]

• 1267Mhz voltage for hiopt table was slightly adjusted for stability
  • gpu voltage customization is added
  • now you can configure max mem clock up to 2502Mhz (validator has been lifted up to 2800, so you can hex edit if you want to)
  • emc dvb table shift option is added (up to 2 steps)
[Erista]

• dram timing in configurator now shows correctly for erista
  • info tab in misc gui has been fixed
  • cpu max voltage has been fixed (?)
[Common]

• ini option to enable governor only on handheld(without charging) has been added
Hello, if I only use OC-Suite at safe frequencies, is it necessary to update it every time, or should I update OC-Suite only when updating Atmosphere?

meha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Hello, if I only use OC-Suite at safe frequencies, is it necessary to update it every time, or should I update OC-Suite only when updating Atmosphere?
you need to update ocs when new ams versions.
and about your question check changlog and see yourself if you need to update or not

Reactions: Azuuuma

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4