Hmm.. i checked forcing docked on handheld, but hadn;t actually checked the other way.
only one profile is applied at a time, so i guess changing charging profile should work
from my sys-clk-oc log:
[2023-05-23 10:46:27.877] Parsed cust config from "/atmosphere/kips/loader.kip"
from my current hekate_ipl.ini:
{------ Atmosphere ------}
[CFW on MicroSD Card]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
kip1=atmosphere/kips/loader.kip
cal0blank=1
emummcforce=1
icon=bootloader/res/emummc_fss0_boot.bmp
and I still get:
[2023-05-23 17:20:04.458] [mgr] Memory override change: 1862.0 MHz
[2023-05-23 17:20:04.490] [mgr] Memory clock set : 1862.4 MHz
[2023-05-23 17:20:04.511] [mgr] Cannot set Memory clock to 1862.4 MHz
Post automatically merged:
OK for everyone who might still be struggling on their arista switch with 1862 not actually applying I fixed it by placing a copy of my hekate_ipl.ini file in both the bootloader root folder AND the bootloader/ini folder which also had a copy of hekate_ini.ipl in it. replacing it with a copy of the one in the root seems to have resolved my issue even though the cys-clk-oc logs said it was loading the kip just fine.
the sys-clk just reads the frequency from the kip file, so it doesn't mean the patch is actually being applied.
well hope this solves issue for not working users
@meha I build a custom atmosphere from source so the output loader.kip is not supported in the online configurator. Do I need copy over (overwrite if needed) the files in Atmosphere/stratosphere/loader/source from your repository and build atmosphere?
@meha I build a custom atmosphere from source so the output loader.kip is not supported in the online configurator. Do I need copy over (overwrite if needed) the files in Atmosphere/stratosphere/loader/source from your repository and build atmosphere?
It's a good practice leave the loader.kip path like this
Code:
kip1=atmosphere/kips/*
That way it will only load the loader.kip if present, and won't crash atmosphere in case it can't find the file or it doesn't exist. It's also useful as it loads all the .kip present in the folder (in case you have other .kip).
I cannot for the life of me get this to work. I've done clean installs of everything. AMS 1.5.3 with the corresponding loader and sd0ut folder downloads. Made the edit to the hekate ini file. Did everything I can think of multiple times
I cannot for the life of me get this to work. I've done clean installs of everything. AMS 1.5.3 with the corresponding loader and sd0ut folder downloads. Made the edit to the hekate ini file. Did everything I can think of multiple times
well can you go to /config/sys-clk-oc/ and open log file and tell me what it says?
it seems that you have the same problem as someone before, in which manually creating (or copy existing one from /config/sys-clk/config.ini) fixed the problem
well can you go to /config/sys-clk-oc/ and open log file and tell me what it says?
it seems that you have the same problem as someone before, in which manually creating (or copy existing one from /config/sys-clk/config.ini) fixed the problem
Post automatically merged:
sorry erista not yet. it's for mariko.
I plan to release new version with AMS 1.5.4 release
I cannot for the life of me get this to work. I've done clean installs of everything. AMS 1.5.3 with the corresponding loader and sd0ut folder downloads. Made the edit to the hekate ini file. Did everything I can think of multiple times
I did another fresh reinstall of atmosphere and the mod and it just worked this time! Not sure what was going on, but very happy to finally have it working
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...