Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

ishans1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just updated my switch to 13.0.0 using daybreak but now whenever I try to turn on my switch, it turns on and goes to hetake, when I open the fusee.bin file with the 13.0.0 update, it shows atmosphere then goes black, then the atmosphere logo then it stays black. What should I do so it can actually load up my switch again

bubblymusic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Or you can do what I do and download the update files illegally from the Internet. I certainly have never had any issues while doing so.
oh that makes sense! Am I correct in understanding then that I can download the update files on tinfoil in crm and they'll be applied if i play the purchased game in ofw?

@Draxzelex thanks for hanging about and answering q's :')​

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did in my last post
Sorry I didn't notice earlier. Anyways, there are 2 problems; your CFW on sysMMC is trying to load fss0 via fusee which is incorrect. Fss0 is supposed to read from fusee-secondary but was renamed to package3 which leads me to the second issue; your CFW on emuMMC is trying to read fss0 from fusee-secondary. The solution to both dilemmas is the same; rename it to package3.
I just updated my switch to 13.0.0 using daybreak but now whenever I try to turn on my switch, it turns on and goes to hetake, when I open the fusee.bin file with the 13.0.0 update, it shows atmosphere then goes black, then the atmosphere logo then it stays black. What should I do so it can actually load up my switch again
Did you update Hekate & Atmosphere?
oh that makes sense! Am I correct in understanding then that I can download the update files on tinfoil in crm and they'll be applied if i play the purchased game in ofw?

@Draxzelex thanks for hanging about and answering q's :')​

I don't know what "crm" is but if you're trying to say "RCM", you cannot download anything in RCM. What I was trying to say is that i illegally download the update files in .NSP format and install them onto my console.

Reactions: bubblymusic

vampier206

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I didn't notice earlier. Anyways, there are 2 problems; your CFW on sysMMC is trying to load fss0 via fusee which is incorrect. Fss0 is supposed to read from fusee-secondary but was renamed to package3 which leads me to the second issue; your CFW on emuMMC is trying to read fss0 from fusee-secondary. The solution to both dilemmas is the same; rename it to package3.

I don't know what "crm" is but if you're trying to say "RCM", you cannot download anything in RCM. What I was trying to say is that i illegally download the update files in .NSP format and install them onto my console.
okay! ty so i need to rename fusee secondary to package 3?

vampier206

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where it says fss0=atmosphere/fusee.bin and fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin, rename both fusee.bin & fusee-secondary.bin to package3.
thank u much!! booted into firmware!
this whole thing started b/c i was trying to update my firmware. iv downloaded 13.2.0 to play new pkm
update the stuff anything u think i may need to change b4 or after i update?

also dumb question which i s the preferred firmware updating application again?

bubblymusic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I am such a newbie dude.

I totally meant to say cfw. seriously what's wrong with my brain.

so you're saying I can't just download update files on tinfoil for example - I should download the update files by torrent or something and then put the .nsp files somewhere on the microSD?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank u much!! booted into firmware!
this whole thing started b/c i was trying to update my firmware. iv downloaded 13.2.0 to play new pkm
update the stuff anything u think i may need to change b4 or after i update?

also dumb question which i s the preferred firmware updating application again?
The new Pokemon game definitely doesn't require firmware 13.2; it runs perfectly fine on firmware 11.0. But if you must update your firmware, the preferred app is called Daybreak which comes bundled with Atmosphere.
I am such a newbie dude.

I totally meant to say cfw. seriously what's wrong with my brain.

so you're saying I can't just download update files on tinfoil for example - I should download the update files by torrent or something and then put the .nsp files somewhere on the microSD?
Its alright, I don't like to assume what people say. I only suggested RCM because that was what another user was trying to say when they mentioned "CRM" plus its an anagram of RCM. Anyways, I don't use DZ (that is the real name of the application you're referring to) so I am not at all familiar with how its utilized. I download .NSP files of whatever I need from Google then install them TinWoo Installer (which I highly recommend checking out). However you get the .NSP files whether from a website that distributes warez or a torrent isn't a big deal. You also don't need to put them on your SD card since we have features such as USB Installation. If you wish to learn more about that, you will need a program on your computer to push the .NSP files to your Switch. For that, I advise you to use NS-USBLoader.

ishans1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

they are updated and i renamed but still it shows the atmosphere logo and freezes on a black screen

vampier206

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new Pokemon game definitely doesn't require firmware 13.2; it runs perfectly fine on firmware 11.0. But if you must update your firmware, the preferred app is called Daybreak which comes bundled with Atmosphere.

Its alright, I don't like to assume what people say. I only suggested RCM because that was what another user was trying to say when they mentioned "CRM" plus its an anagram of RCM. Anyways, I don't use DZ (that is the real name of the application you're referring to) so I am not at all familiar with how its utilized. I download .NSP files of whatever I need from Google then install them TinWoo Installer (which I highly recommend checking out). However you get the .NSP files whether from a website that distributes warez or a torrent isn't a big deal. You also don't need to put them on your SD card since we have features such as USB Installation. If you wish to learn more about that, you will need a program on your computer to push the .NSP files to your Switch. For that, I advise you to use NS-USBLoader.
will it just boot after install or do u need todo something else to the install to get it work on say in my case 12.1 fr the new pkm

Serah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hello everyone, i have a problem here. Today i downloaded Big Brain Academy(nsz file) on my switch (atmosphere 1.2.4 ,fw 13.1) i used tinfoil to download it. At first i couldnt open tinfoil, so i deleted it and redownload it. And when i lauch tinfoil it says that, "kosmos (which is still in my switch) should be deleted so that some games wont be unavailable to play". So i press it, then when i was about to lauch my Big Brain game, it suddenly blackout. What should i do?? Thanks in advance😭😭

kallekallix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My friend accidently updated his switch to 13.2.1 from the consoles system update. Is there a way to continue using the jailbreak even though it was updated directly from the nintendo official servers? Thanks in advance.

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My friend accidently updated his switch to 13.2.1 from the consoles system update. Is there a way to continue using the jailbreak even though it was updated directly from the nintendo official servers? Thanks in advance.
If the Switch is V1 is possible following this guide.

kallekallix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
His switch is non oled and was jailbroken and working before his accidently did a system update to the latest firmware some days ago. That's all I know.

Are the V1's the ones thats in the hackable list of serial numbers found on this site? https://suchmememanyskill.github.io/guides/switchserials/
If your Switch is hackerable,simply follow the link of guide have posted in previous post and re-hack and install new version of Atmosphere.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they are updated and i renamed but still it shows the atmosphere logo and freezes on a black screen
How is the SD card formatted?
will it just boot after install or do u need todo something else to the install to get it work on say in my case 12.1 fr the new pkm
Assuming you already have the patches on your SD card to launch backups, it will boot after installation. If you don't have the patches or don't know what they are, you can download them from this thread.
Hello everyone, i have a problem here. Today i downloaded Big Brain Academy(nsz file) on my switch (atmosphere 1.2.4 ,fw 13.1) i used tinfoil to download it. At first i couldnt open tinfoil, so i deleted it and redownload it. And when i lauch tinfoil it says that, "kosmos (which is still in my switch) should be deleted so that some games wont be unavailable to play". So i press it, then when i was about to lauch my Big Brain game, it suddenly blackout. What should i do?? Thanks in advance😭😭
Install the game with TinWoo Installer instead.

Reactions: vampier206

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol choosing disney+ over Netflix of course they cap tier quality per subscription