schatzi123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
What format is your sd card?

Other than that a possible bad dump or you need to update
fat32, and installed with gold leaf, awoo, tinfoil (nps, xci, nsz - nothing)
maybe, after all, I need a update, but other gamers COULD installed with any problems, I don't know why,
thanks for response to everyone.

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
fat32, and installed with gold leaf, awoo, tinfoil (nps, xci, nsz - nothing)
maybe, after all, I need a update, but other gamers COULD installed with any problems, I don't know why,
thanks for response to everyone.
Then go the path of checking your sd card for corruption, and check the requirements of the game if you need update (firmware and sigpatches) , by the way, do you have overlays/sysmodules or cheat engine running like sysclk or Reverse-Nx or Edizon?

Last edited by Maupiti,

schatzi123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Then go the path of checking your sd card for corruption, and check the requirements of the game if you need update (firmware and sigpatches) , by the way, do you have overlays/sysmodules or cheat engine running like sysclk or Reverse-Nx or Edizon?
i checked and I don't any app that you said,
in hbmenu I can see only NX-ntpc, NX-Shell, NXmtp, NXThemes, NOT reverse-nx and others...

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That’s what I thought, on your answer at my previous post. Can you post a screenshot of the root of your sd card ? With the content of subfolders also (Atmosphere, contents, switch). .

schatzi123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
That’s what I thought, on your answer at my previous post. Can you post a screenshot of the root of your sd card ? With the content of subfolders also (Atmosphere, contents, switch). .
I'm sorry THERE IS a section of overlays, sysmodules, edizon... i didn't see, sorry...
screenshots...

Attachments

• IMG_20210215_173907.jpg
    IMG_20210215_173907.jpg
    331.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20210215_174020.jpg
    IMG_20210215_174020.jpg
    814.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20210215_174046.jpg
    IMG_20210215_174046.jpg
    620.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20210215_174612.jpg
    IMG_20210215_174612.jpg
    1,001 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20210215_174620.jpg
    IMG_20210215_174620.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20210215_174641.jpg
    IMG_20210215_174641.jpg
    699.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20210215_174654.jpg
    IMG_20210215_174654.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 27

Ashir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi, I don't know if I should ask this here...

I'm kinda new to Switch jailbreaking. I bought an unpatched Erista FW10.1.0, I install atmosphere 0.14.

Recently I bought a 1 TB micro SD card, and I want to upgrade to FW 11.1 and atmosphere 0.18.

1. Is everything working on atmosphere 0.18?, I read something about USB not fully working to install games on 0.17.
  2. I delete the serial number, I guess the upgrade process is restoring the serial number, removing the card, restart the Switch, connect to internet, upgrade the FW, and then jailbreak again in the new card. Am I right?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I don't know if I should ask this here...

I'm kinda new to Switch jailbreaking. I bought an unpatched Erista FW10.1.0, I install atmosphere 0.14.

Recently I bought a 1 TB micro SD card, and I want to upgrade to FW 11.1 and atmosphere 0.18.

1. Is everything working on atmosphere 0.18?, I read something about USB not fully working to install games on 0.17.
  2. I delete the serial number, I guess the upgrade process is restoring the serial number, removing the card, restart the Switch, connect to internet, upgrade the FW, and then jailbreak again in the new card. Am I right?
  1. Everything important is working. The issue with USB installation was an early one when the firmware was first released but that has since been ironed out
  2. First of all, do not call it a "jailbreak"; jailbreak is an iOS term that has only ever been also used on the PS3 and the Switch is neither an iOS nor Sony device. Secondly, don't delete your serial number because if you do not have a backup, then you will have permanently banned yourself. Instead use 90DNS instead if you want a safe way to go online without risking a ban otherwise just don't use any Wi-Fi settings. Thirdly, I recommend using ChoiDujourNX to update your firmware instead.

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
  1. Everything important is working. The issue with USB installation was an early one when the firmware was first released but that has since been ironed out
  2. First of all, do not call it a "jailbreak"; jailbreak is an iOS term that has only ever been also used on the PS3 and the Switch is neither an iOS nor Sony device. Secondly, don't delete your serial number because if you do not have a backup, then you will have permanently banned yourself. Instead use 90DNS instead if you want a safe way to go online without risking a ban otherwise just don't use any Wi-Fi settings. Thirdly, I recommend using ChoiDujourNX to update your firmware instead.
Isn’t “preferable “ to use daybreak with the latest releases of Atmosphere ? ;)

@schatzi123 thanks for the screenshots, don’t be sorry, that’s fine ;), too tired tonight to give you an accurate answer, will do it tomorrow, unless someone do it before me :P.

Last edited by Maupiti,
Reactions: schatzi123

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

I've started recommending daybreak given ChoidujourNX hasn't been updated in forever ;)

Edit: dunno how good nightfall is

Reactions: Maupiti

Ashir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

Oh, super, thank you. I will update the FW as you say. The only thing that stop me from doin it was the USB install and the MTP server. Don't worry about my SN, is safe in a couple of places.

Still, I'm not a 100% sure abut the process, do I install atmosphere 0.17 and then update the FW with daybreak as suggested by @Maupiti and @Adran_Marit?

I say jailbreak because the other term is... less legal, if you know what I mean...

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, super, thank you. I will update the FW as you say. The only thing that stop me from doin it was the USB install and the MTP server. Don't worry about my SN, is safe in a couple of places.

Still, I'm not a 100% sure abut the process, do I install atmosphere 0.17 and then update the FW with daybreak as suggested by @Maupiti and @Adran_Marit?

I say jailbreak because the other term is... less legal, if you know what I mean...
The scene has been using ChoiDujourNX ever since its release so everyone knows it works perfectly fine. Daybreak is merely the newer toy that is also being updated. To me, either or is fine.

Also hacking is a less legal term? Hacking is a completely profitable career path. There are such things as "white hat hackers" who discover vulnerabilities but do not abuse them so they can be fixed for cash.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The scene has been using ChoiDujourNX ever since its release so everyone knows it works perfectly fine. Daybreak is merely the newer toy that is also being updated. To me, either or is fine.

Also hacking is a less legal term? Hacking is a completely profitable career path. There are such things as "white hat hackers" who discover vulnerabilities but do not abuse them so they can be fixed for cash.
Works fine unless you have a Mariko ;)

Reactions: Maupiti

UnderJinx

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hello
Im trying to make an emuMMC as partition from a guide i found.
The process it self worked and i ended up with an partition emuMMC, but everytime i plug
the sd card into my pc there is this message, you need to format the drive before you can use it.
I can see that there is about 16mb unallocated space on the sd.
What is that used for?, and can i delete the 16mb and that way get rid of the need format message.

Ashir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello
The process it self worked and i ended up with an partition emuMMC, but everytime i plug
the sd card into my pc there is this message, you need to format the drive before you can use it.
What is that used for?, and can i delete the 16mb and that way get rid of the need format message.
If it is a Windows PC, Windows only offers native support for NTFS and FAT file systems

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello
How did you create your EmummC ? via Hekate or Sxos ?

Reactions: UnderJinx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o