Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good question and not sure. Just haven't wanted to switch over to it yet, but I suppose I can.

It doesn't quite explain this, as it should work or at least have an explanation, but it might narrow some things down.

Thanks for trying to help.
If you don't care about XCI-loading, switching to Atmosphere is recommended for various reasons.

Reactions: Draxzelex

dracosson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How hard is it to update firmware offline? Currently on 9.1.0 I think but wondering if animal crossing is going to be a new one.

I also got to update my Pokemon sword to do local trade can I update via another switch games version or Google my friend answer?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How hard is it to update firmware offline? Currently on 9.1.0 I think but wondering if animal crossing is going to be a new one.

I also got to update my Pokemon sword to do local trade can I update via another switch games version or Google my friend answer?
Its as easy as using the homebrew application ChoiDujourNX.

maraxion

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
1. Is there any full complete sted by step guide to hacking the switch? Looked around the forum and cannot find anything like iv used before on wiiu and wii.

2. Is there any program for the switch, like the "wii u usb helper" for the wii u?

Last edited by maraxion,

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My question involves Goldleaf.

I want to delete the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Update and DLC files, but it mentions deleting the "ticket".
Should I delete the ticket? That is to say, is it safe to delete tickets?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My question involves Goldleaf.

I want to delete the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Update and DLC files, but it mentions deleting the "ticket".
Should I delete the ticket? That is to say, is it safe to delete tickets?
Tickets are merely used to launch the game. Deleting the ticket is about as safe as deleting the game.

Reactions: AkiraKurusu

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it safe to Update from 9.0.0 to 9.1.0 using ChoiDujourNX?
Updating from 9.0.0 to 9.1.0 is fine.
But I don’t consider choiNX to be safe :shrek

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

How to go online with a cfw? and avoid a ban?
Don’t be stupid.
So no nsps, no cheating in online titles, no fucking with the CDN, etc.

GregH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Hi everyone, i've atmoshphere and 9.1 installed on a brand new Sd card.
When i try to play my legit games on cartridge that i originally played only on the old sd card (same size, just different brand) i receive an error indicating "Cant' find needed data, download will start now" i select start software and i receive a message "need to update software, the download will now begin" i can only select download, but due to the telemetry blocked i can't download new files needed to play.
What files do you think are missing? there's a way to move those file from the old sdcard to the new one?
Are just update files that i can download elsewhere?

Lexyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys trying to reinstall just dance, YouTube and some other games after a SD formatting I get into this error... I tried tinfoil, goldleaf and awoo that is wich I mainly use... Can you help me please

Attachments

• IMG_20200121_143548.jpg
    IMG_20200121_143548.jpg
    758.8 KB · Views: 156

kbf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi I got 3 questions..

How hard is it to hack the switch? I bought a jig from ebay but haven't used it yet. Also is the ismyswitchpatched site up to date? I am planning to buy a switch from my friend to mod and I put his serial number in and it says it's not patched so I should be good to go then?

Also how is N64 emulation on this? can it run rare games like golden eye and banjo kazooie/tooie at full speed? I really want to hack mine to have a portable N64 soooo bad.

Also just to make absolutely sure so i'm not misunderstanding, when you input your serial code on the switchispatched site his console starts with XAW1 and where you fill in the info on the site there's a drop down menu that let's you pick the prefix, I really want this question answered as it's very important: When I am inputting "XAW" do I need to put the 1 in the serial digits field or just the numbers after the 1 because 1 is already part of the XAW1 prefix? I really hope someone understands what i'm trying to ask here lol.

Last edited by kbf,

Crumblebee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I got 3 questions..

How hard is it to hack the switch? I bought a jig from ebay but haven't used it yet. Also is the ismyswitchpatched site up to date? I am planning to buy a switch from my friend to mod and I put his serial number in and it says it's not patched so I should be good to go then?

Also how is N64 emulation on this? can it run rare games like golden eye and banjo kazooie/tooie at full speed? I really want to hack mine to have a portable N64 soooo bad.

Also just to make absolutely sure so i'm not misunderstanding, when you input your serial code on the switchispatched site his console starts with XAW1 and where you fill in the info on the site there's a drop down menu that let's you pick the prefix, I really want this question answered as it's very important: When I am inputting "XAW" do I need to put the 1 in the serial digits field or just the numbers after the 1 because 1 is already part of the XAW1 prefix? I really hope someone understands what i'm trying to ask here lol.

1. modding the switch is super easy as there is lots of guides out there and yes the website is good

2. You will most likely need to overclock your switch to get full speed

3. you don't put the 1 in the digits field as it is done for you with the prefix just put the numbers after the 1

kbf

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. modding the switch is super easy as there is lots of guides out there and yes the website is good

2. You will most likely need to overclock your switch to get full speed

3. you don't put the 1 in the digits field as it is done for you with the prefix just put the numbers after the 1

Do you need to reinsert the jig everytime to get it into CFW mode? that's what iv'e heard. Also about overclocking wouldn't that make the switch run much hotter? could it damage it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone