Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
1) How do I download it as an NSP? And then how do I install it?
2) trading is like a local trade, just use both switches with pin code in wireless mode?
3) if we can't transfer to OFW, how can you get pokemon caught in CFW to Pokemon Home - especially if you can't go online in CFW?
1) Download from google and install with gold leaf.
2) Yeah, should work. But you can trade without internet connection too.
3) Trade locally form CFW to original game and put to Pokemon Home?

zboubinou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

By trying to run browse nx, I found that there is a difference between opening hbmenu by pressing r on a game and on gallery ?
I used to do that on gallery, is it an obsolete method?

Thanks

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello,

By trying to run browse nx, I found that there is a difference between opening hbmenu by pressing r on a game and on gallery ?

Thanks
Yes, overriding a game with R allows to start the hbmenu with more permissions and RAM access.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Thanks
Yes, applet mode (the album) is absolutely obsolete. Using title override (pressing R on a game) allows for more memory.

strangeone1969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goldleaf: https://github.com/XorTroll/Goldleaf/releases
Not allowed to link NSPs here. You need to find it.

I think I found it, so I just download, install it with goldleaf, play with SXOS and then just trade the pokemon's I want to keep to my "legit" switch to then be able to transfer them to Pokemon Home. Does that sound right? So then when the expansions come out is there a way to update the NSP so I don't lose progress, or do I have to start all over again with a new NSP?

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I think I found it, so I just download, install it with goldleaf, play with SXOS and then just trade the pokemon's I want to keep to my "legit" switch to then be able to transfer them to Pokemon Home. Does that sound right? So then when the expansions come out is there a way to update the NSP so I don't lose progress, or do I have to start all over again with a new NSP?
Yes, that's right. When the expansions come out, an update NSP will release which you need to install. Your progress will still be there.

strangeone1969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, that's right. When the expansions come out, an update NSP will release which you need to install. Your progress will still be there.
Cool!, I just transferred my "legit" file to my non-SXOS switch. Now I will get the NSP and play!!! Thanks! I wish I had knew about this sooner, it would have saved me some headaches as well as the loss of my jangmo-o crystal from the double pack, oh well at least I know now. You have been a huge help! Have a great weekend!

strangeone1969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool!, I just transferred my "legit" file to my non-SXOS switch. Now I will get the NSP and play!!! Thanks! I wish I had knew about this sooner, it would have saved me some headaches as well as the loss of my jangmo-o crystal from the double pack, oh well at least I know now. You have been a huge help! Have a great weekend!

Reactions: pLaYeR^^

strangeone1969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a site to download from, do I have to purchase to download the file? I tried just the links and I am getting all kinds of pop ups

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
So, Draxzelex, this one is probably for you...

I did what you suggested and have created an emuMMC using SX OS and using Hekate, have successfully migrated it to Hekate for use with Atmosphere.

I think I know the answer, but just to be sure, I'd like to know exactly how I should go about restoring my Clean Nand backup to sysnand. Do I need to disable emuMMC temporarily in Hekate to avoid the backup being restored to emuMMC instead of sysnand, or does that not matter?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, Draxzelex, this one is probably for you...

I did what you suggested and have created an emuMMC using SX OS and using Hekate, have successfully migrated it to Hekate for use with Atmosphere.

I think I know the answer, but just to be sure, I'd like to know exactly how I should go about restoring my Clean Nand backup to sysnand. Do I need to disable emuMMC temporarily in Hekate to avoid the backup being restored to emuMMC instead of sysnand, or does that not matter?
No because restoring sysMMC and emuMMC are handled by two totally different operations.

Reactions: XaneTenshi

lukands

I took the little bus here
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
I finally would like to get around to updating my SX (to play newer games)...looking for the newest files
Do I use ChoidujourNX v1.0.2 and SX OS 2.9.2 or beta 2.9.3 and SX Installer 3.02....are those the most up to date working for 9.1.0?
And I don`t use custom themes.

Last edited by lukands,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally would like to get around to updating my SX (to play newer games)...looking for the newest files
Do I use ChoidujourNX v1.0.2 and SX OS 2.9.2 or beta 2.9.3 and SX Installer 3.02....are those the most up to date working?
And I don`t use custom themes.
The latest files can be found on their website which cannot be linked here. And while the CFW itself supports the latest firmware, not necessarily all homebrew applications do. Although I am not sure which ones do not support firmware 9.1 now.

pofer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
been absent for quite some months now, is it safe now to update to 9.0.1 / 9.1.0 now or are still there some apps which have some problems with the update? I have the 9.1.0 update ready to be installed with ChoiDuJourNX but I wanna be sure haha, otherwise I will stay on 8.1.0 for as long as it is needed

strangeone1969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a site to download from, do I have to purchase to download the file? I tried just the links and I am getting all kinds of pop ups
I have downloaded the nsp for Sword, I have SX OS with installer and goldleaf, do I need anything else to add the game to play it? Also do I just add the NSP file to the switch folder?

Last edited by strangeone1969,

hagai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
i ahve a hackable switch, when i enter recovery mode everything is ok but when i connect to my pc the switch turns on.

is there any way to fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"