Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Planning on buying a switch lite for online play after my original was banned. Will I have any problems by linking my old account to the new switch? Will it be flagged too? Is it also possible to set this as my 'primary' console, as I'm assuming I can't change that setting on the original console anymore? I don't care about saves, I only really want to access my purchases and play online.
Bans are primarily console-based and there has been no evidence using the same Nintendo account from a banned console leads to a ban on another console so you should be fine.

Hello again. I just finished setting up the EmuMMC with Atmosphere thanks to the advice from this thread previously. I just had a question, if I launch into my SysMMC/OFW from Hekate, do I have to re-enter RCM to load back into my EmuMMC?
Yes

Pola92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see it’s possible to get Bluetooth audio using android. Is there a way to get Bluetooth audio in the switch OS maybe through a homebrew app or a sys module?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably fuse count more so than online play. But both would be ideal.
If you want to preserve your fuse count and use online play, I would recommending the following:
  1. AutoRCM installed to prevent your fuse count from changing
  2. A clean sysNAND on 9.1.0 for online play
  3. A dirty emuNAND on 9.1.0 for hackery with 90DNS and/or Incognito installed
If you don't want to use AutoRCM, but you still want to preserve your fuse count and use online play, I would recommend the following:
  1. Keep your sysNAND low
  2. A clean emuNAND on 9.1.0 for online play
  3. A dirty second emuNAND on 9.1.0 for hackery with 90DNS and/or Incognito installed
If you want to preserve your fuse count, but you don't care about online play, I would recommend the following:
  1. AutoRCM to preserve your fuse count
  2. A dirty sysNAND on 9.1.0 for hackery with 90DNS and/or Incognito installed
If you want to preserve your fuse count, don't want AutoRCM, but you don't care about online play, I would recommend the following:
  1. Keep your sysNAND low
  2. A dirty emuNAND on 9.1.0 for hackery with 90DNS and/or Incognito installed
If you don't care about your fuse count but you do want to use online play, I would recommend the following:
  1. A clean sysNAND on 9.1.0 for online play
  2. A dirty emuNAND on 9.1.0 for hackery with 90DNS and/or Incognito installed
If you don't care about your fuse count and you don't want to use online play, I would recommend the following:
  1. A dirty sysNAND on 9.1.0 for hackery with 90DNS and/or Incognito installed
Once you pick one of these options, we can help you get setup.

Last edited by Lacius,

Snowii123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
"Bugleaf" is not very reliable. Use something such as Awoo-Installer.

It is pretty obvious if you read the names again.

Try using DevMenu to reset the Required Firmware Version. Unfortunately it cannot be linked here as it is a Nintendo copyrighted program.

You, Sir, are a savior! Awoo-Installer works flawlessly even having it's own sigpatches updater. Thank you!

Reactions: Draxzelex

JS1025

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I am currently using an sx os pro. Recently when trying newer titles, I get a message saying system update required. I have never had to update the systems firmware before, so I'm just wondering if anyone could recommend a good guide on it. I have looked at a couple and at Choidujournx, but would definitely appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I am currently using an sx os pro. Recently when trying newer titles, I get a message saying system update required. I have never had to update the systems firmware before, so I'm just wondering if anyone could recommend a good guide on it. I have looked at a couple and at Choidujournx, but would definitely appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks
The original ChoiDujourNX thread is fine

Maximoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hi everyone. My switch now have a warning for a system update. I would like to know how to get rid of this. I'm running a 9.0.1 firmware with sx os. What I have to do? Thanks in advance.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi everyone. My switch now have a warning for a system update. I would like to know how to get rid of this. I'm running a 9.0.1 firmware with sx os. What I have to do? Thanks in advance.
Enter maintenance mode. Simply hold volume + and - when turning your console on and once you're in maintenance mode, just turn off your console. Entering maintenance mode automatically clears any pending system updates. Make sure to remove your Wi-Fi settings before doing this otherwise your console will redownload the system update.

Reactions: Maximoff

Maximoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Enter maintenance mode. Simply hold volume + and - when turning your console on and once you're in maintenance mode, just turn off your console. Entering maintenance mode automatically clears any pending system updates. Make sure to remove your Wi-Fi settings before doing this otherwise your console will redownload the system update.

Just one more thing, after entering the maintenance mode and turning off my console will turn on the same way as before (injecting payload)?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just one more thing, after entering the maintenance mode and turning off my console will turn on the same way as before (injecting payload)?
Entering and exiting maintenance mode does not affect the behavior of how the Switch operates. It will act normally once the console is turned off assuming you do not have AutoRCM.

dunsparce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, sorry if this has been answered numerous times but I missed it:

So there's currently NO way to use CFW without booting with a computer or android device?
The problem is I want to use my switch on the go and I have an iphone.
And so anytime I want to do things like mod pokemon I have to boot by reinjecting the payload from my computer?
Keeping in sleep mode is not an option, as it' not usually on the dock.

Fayd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, sorry if this has been answered numerous times but I missed it:

So there's currently NO way to use CFW without booting with a computer or android device?
The problem is I want to use my switch on the go and I have an iphone.
And so anytime I want to do things like mod pokemon I have to boot by reinjecting the payload from my computer?
Keeping in sleep mode is not an option, as it' not usually on the dock.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/dragoninjector-game-cart-payload-injector-trinket-m0-clone.511780/

Reactions: dunsparce

Maximoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can still enter maintenance mode if you hold the volume + and - buttons when booting either CFW or OFW. And your console will behave like it always does with AutoRCM once you exit maintenance mode.

First, thank you for you kindness helping me. Second, as I'm new with switch and I received it already hacked, I have an extreme fear to do something wrong!So, as AutoRCM is activated. Just turn off the console and do the steps you said or turn it off, turn it on, inject the payload and hold the volume buttons when SX OS screen appear?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, thank you for you kindness helping me. Second, as I'm new with switch and I received it already hacked, I have an extreme fear to do something wrong!So, as AutoRCM is activated. Just turn off the console and do the steps you said or turn it off, turn it on, inject the payload and hold the volume buttons when SX OS screen appear?
Well since you have AutoRCM, you need a a payload to turn on your console. You just have to do what I said after you boot CFW or OFW with that payload.

Reactions: Maximoff

Maximoff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well since you have AutoRCM, you need a a payload to turn on your console. You just have to do what I said after you boot CFW or OFW with that payload.

Well, I tried here, nervously to do some sh@#. As I use SX OS I followed the steps below:

1. Turned the console off.
2. Turned it on, injected playload and held Volume + in order to open SX OS Menu.
3. Chose to load Oficial Firmware and promptly held Volume + and - in order enter in Maintenance Menu.
4. After entering Maintenance Menu just turned the console off again.
5. Turn it on and be happy!

Thanks a lot @Draxzelex !!

Reactions: Draxzelex

Zap2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can I install and use lastest I incognito on fw 8.0.1 or wat version is recommended?

Also can I use latest hbg shop file on FW 8.0.1 ? I know do don’t provide support for other than newest FW?

Don’t want to brick?

SedRick_M89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,
I've just updated my firmware from 8.1.0 - 9.1.0 (using choidujour) and now 'most' of the games aren't booting "could not start software, check for corrupt data".

What i did was:
-Delete my atmosphere and sept folders
-Drag and drop new atmosphere folders to SD card
-Drag and drop Kosmos v15 (merge folders)
-Drag and drop new patches (merge folders)
-Drag and drop new tinfoil files..

What is the most popular way to update without this happening?

I've read on some forums that people dislike Kosmos for some reason.. why is this?

UPDATE:
I just tried putting the 'titles' folder back into atmosphere and now it crashes after the Switch logo..???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1