I'm on FW 20.1.5. I've seen a few games such as FireRed and the new Scott Pilgrim not running at all without HOS 21. There's a new Rhythm Heaven game coming in the future and I plan on playing that. Also, I'm aware Atmosphere is no longer in development.
I wonder if I should update to HOS 21 already just in case. Ever since I got my used Switch Lite "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" has been my motto, and that took quite some restraint since I like to tinker things a lot! Also, my bro got a Switch 2 and he got some games which I could play online on my SysNand such as Animal Crossing or Splatoon 3, but I'll need to update for that.
Should I update it already? I fear for a new, sudden update which could break things even further. Also, how should I update it? Do I really need to use Daybreak instead of simply making a System Update when on my SysNand? If so, why?
I wonder if I should update to HOS 21 already just in case. Ever since I got my used Switch Lite "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" has been my motto, and that took quite some restraint since I like to tinker things a lot! Also, my bro got a Switch 2 and he got some games which I could play online on my SysNand such as Animal Crossing or Splatoon 3, but I'll need to update for that.
Should I update it already? I fear for a new, sudden update which could break things even further. Also, how should I update it? Do I really need to use Daybreak instead of simply making a System Update when on my SysNand? If so, why?













