- Joined
- Oct 19, 2022
- Messages
- 3,414
- Solutions
- 1
- Reaction score
- 8,539
- Trophies
- 2
- Location
- Wingo's Watchtower
- XP
- 10,545
- Country

Indeed, but as far as software side of it, I believe it's similar for the most part, if not same as far as general user is concerned. It's the hardware part, the modchip installation, which is a bit harder, especially if you have no prior experience with microsoldering or have no reputable, trusted service available where you live.it seems that Switch is far more complicated unless it is Erista or has a low firmware.
Yep, it has to be unmodified XCI with its initial data BIN file as well as 3 order certificate BIN files.The dumps I have on my computer have been shared online and they are nsp/nsz files, so I guess I couldn't use them.
Yep, it's been offline for a couple of days, maybe even a week or so. Still accessible via archive.org, though, in case you need something.I can't access Mig Flash com either.
Yep, it works on all Switches, regardless of firmware or Switch model.You information is very interesting, though, because I didn't know that a flash cart could work on current Switches.
Remains to be seen.I wonder if once Switch 2 is released, there will be easier ways to hack current Switch systems, including Mariko on current firmware.










