Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed that when I enable ; dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0 (to turn it off) in system_settings, put it into the config folder, and then reboot. It'll cause certain games to become corrupted. Games such as Super Mario Bros. Wonder. And the only way to fix it is by running the sigpatch-updater. Also, when I installed the aio-switch-updater and updated certain files, it competely corrupted every game I had on the Switch.
Use these Sigpatches and don't use that sigpatchupdater tool: https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-package3.571543/
Lastly cheats. I have only been doing this for a few days but the cheat app EdiZon has been giving me a headache all day. Sometimes it will change the cheat file (no idea how this happens) and give me cheats I did not install. It mostly ignores the settings in system_settings.ini. When I choose to have all cheats turned off by default, it ignores that most of the time. It may have worked two or three times total. I got rd of the cheat file that has cheats for every game and just installed the ones I wanted. This is why I don't get how EdiZon changed the cheats.
Better to use the "Breeze" cheat app: https://github.com/tomvita/Breeze-Beta/releases/tag/beta85b

Reactions: Blythe93

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. I wanted to start off by giving a tad bit of info about me. For starters I am a gaming grandmother (they call me Oma Shay) to 5 boys who all love gaming as well. If I haven't taught them anything else in life at least I have taught them the power of gaming!!! Secondly I know ZERO about hacking lol. I have a jailbroken switch that a friend of mind that did all of the programming stuff on it. One of the grands let the switch die and usually I can just plug it into the computer and inject the payload but this time it gave me an ERROR code!! the code it gave me was
Fatal error: Failed to stat stage2 (atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin)! Help an old lady out lol :)

For the life of me I cant find where to write my own post...Sorry for piggybacking you!
What payload are you pushing? Try this one "Fusee.bin" from this github page: https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases
or try this one "hekate_ctcaer_6.0.7.bin" found in the zip file from this page: https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/releases
Also read here to more understand: https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy
Thanks for being an awesome granny, from a fellow cool gramps!

Last edited by BigOnYa,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Likedawayido
You open the TegraRcmGUI app on PC while the USB cable is hooked between the Switch and PC, and confirm the Switch logo at bottom of page shows a green Switch with "RCM OK" or "RCM Device Detected", then load that .bin file you downloaded, in the "Select payload". Then select "Inject payload" to send the payload to Switch. Example:
tegrarcmgui1.png

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Myst0gan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to configure Hekate to use the switch docking station??

I've got a switch OLED with picofly, by trying to solve the problem with joycon the display ribbon got damaged 🙄 I disconnected picofly to see if the board was still working, luckily it did. It booted to ofw, I've plugged it to the TV, to check.
If there was a way to make Hekate work with the docking station and joycons over Bluetooth, then I won't need a new display.

Hotsuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow! This is a LOT better! Thanks! Ditto. I can grab all the cheats from different versions and put them into one cheat file. My only question is, can I change the buttons I need to press to bring up the Breeze Cheat Menu?

Last edited by Hotsuma,

dariosq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How to install mods without game folder?
Hi everyone, I wanna install the SV+ mod on pokemon violet, but the game folder isn't showing up in the contents folder. I have already tried to create a folder with the title ID and put the mod files in it, but it didn't work. How to solve that?

autumns

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a game i like recently got patched to support dualsense haptic triggers on both playstation and PC, i know it probably varies wildly by game but best case scenario how hard would it be to create a mod to port this feature to work with the dualsense through mission control on the switch port of the game? (game is signalis btw)

0zilch0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it illegal to use Pkhex to give your official Pokemon Scarlet and Violet account max items and in-game currency?
Post automatically merged:

POKEMON HACKING WITH PKHEX

Is it illegal and risk of banning to use PKHeX to give my official Pokemon Scarlet and Violet games max items and in-game currency?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it illegal to use Pkhex to give your official Pokemon Scarlet and Violet account max items and in-game currency?

POKEMON HACKING WITH PKHEX

Is it illegal and risk of banning to use PKHeX to give my official Pokemon Scarlet and Violet games max items and in-game currency?
Duh, yes it is a ban risk, to do any cheating online is a ban risk! No double post or CAPS are needed btw!

a game i like recently got patched to support dualsense haptic triggers on both playstation and PC, i know it probably varies wildly by game but best case scenario how hard would it be to create a mod to port this feature to work with the dualsense through mission control on the switch port of the game? (game is signalis btw)
Ask the developer here: https://github.com/ndeadly/MissionControl
or try here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/mission...other-consoles-natively-via-bluetooth.572645/

How to install mods without game folder?
Hi everyone, I wanna install the SV+ mod on pokemon violet, but the game folder isn't showing up in the contents folder. I have already tried to create a folder with the title ID and put the mod files in it, but it didn't work. How to solve that?
Ask in the Nexusmods forums where you found that Romhack/mod. Or read the manual included on that page.

Last edited by BigOnYa,

dariosq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ask in the Nexusmods forums where you found that Romhack/mod. Or read the manual included on that page.
The manual says to put the modding files into the game folder that is in this path "atmosphere/contents/gametitleid" but there isn't a folder like that on my switch. I created one, but it still doesnt work

dariosq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Base on the info provided, the mod goes inside

Scarlet
sd:/atmospshere/contents/0100A3D008C5C000
Violet
sd:/atmospshere/contents/01008F6008C5E000
You're right, but the "01008F6008C5E000" folder didn't existed in the contents folder. I created one and put the mods inside (romsfs folder), but it still doesnt work

j4k0b7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. So I just had a Switch that would only boot using a computer in rcm mode. Well, thanks to the help of folks on this lovely forum, I was able to fix it. If you are curious on the first problem, here it is: https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-...ormally-is-this-fixable.645093/#post-10319583
Anyway, I left it plugged into my computer for a few hours. The next morning, I went to try to use an emulator on it and the device cannot be detected in rcm mode. When I plug it into the computer and try the buttons, it only turns on normally. Anything I can do to get it to run in both rcm and stock?

Another thing that is happening is with the switch plugged into computer, even just holding plus (without power) will cause the switch to turn on. In stock only. Any suggestions?

Note: this was originally posted last Wednesday as it's own post but no replies so I apologize if you are seeing again

Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1