Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the Switch itself. I bought Pokemon Violet from the eShop and DLC and I can't figure out how to move those over to play. Specifically, I'd like to move the game from the Stock sysMMC to the Atmosphere FSSO emuMMC

You can create an emunand base off the sysnand emmc or install the nsp and the update.

Wreeser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can create an emunand base off the sysnand emmc or install the nsp and the update.
Thank you! Trying to figure out how to do that again and I'll update when I can
Post automatically merged:

You downloaded the DLC after you created emuMMC?
I think I made the mistake of making the emuMMC before downloading Violet and the DLC, yes.

killam42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to remove the "cloud saving warning message", while also at the same time being able to access N64 NSO without an account linked, wondering if I messed up by forgetting to turn off cloud saves before creating the emummc

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we need to turn off AutoRCM before updating OFW? I know this used to be an issue but not sure if it still is when updating.

Wreeser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started fresh and I'm now getting fatal errors when trying to launch the emuMMC.

For this attempt, I cleared the SD card, redownloaded all the necessary files to use hekate and launch the Stock System. I downloaded Pokemon Violet again. THEN I made the emuMMC.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started fresh and I'm now getting fatal errors when trying to launch the emuMMC.

For this attempt, I cleared the SD card, redownloaded all the necessary files to use hekate and launch the Stock System. I downloaded Pokemon Violet again. THEN I made the emuMMC.

What is the error message?

Wreeser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the error message?
"A fatal error occurred when running Atmosphere.
Program ID: 010000000000bd00
Error Desc: std: :abort() called (0xffe)

Report saved to /atmosphere/fatal_errors/report_000000000fd14e17.bin
Press POWER to reboot."

I guess I'm wondering how I read that error report

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Wreeser and BigOnYa

Wreeser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm severely confused why that would be the fix for a problem didn't have before, but it launched and I really appreciate your help! And even more, I think your other message worked, too. I now see Violet on the emuMMC :) Thank you so much!

Oh but now I have to redownload Violet? I don't have access to the eShop so how would I go about that?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm severely confused why that would be the fix for a problem didn't have before, but it launched and I really appreciate your help! And even more, I think your other message worked, too. I now see Violet on the emuMMC :) Thank you so much!

Oh but now I have to redownload Violet? I don't have access to the eShop so how would I go about that?

If it is asking you to redownload, you can probably backup your save, delete the game, and then install the NSP.

Wreeser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to keep asking so many questions but I'm not sure I really understand.

The save and downloaded game would be located in the Nintendo folder from the root of the SD card, right? Would I be able to move that folder into the emuMMC -> SD00 -> Nintendo folder? Would it copy the game over?

If not, is there any place you might recommend for the NSP?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The save and downloaded game would be located in the Nintendo folder from the root of the SD card, right? Would I be able to move that folder into the emuMMC -> SD00 -> Nintendo folder? Would it copy the game over?

When you make a 1:1 mirror of your OFW you get copy of what ever you installed, that why Pokemon Violet show up, you should have your save, as it is an 1:1 copy, as for NSP, you have to look elsewhere, we don't share rom here.

Wreeser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you make a 1:1 mirror of your OFW you get copy of what ever you installed, that why Pokemon Violet show up, you should have your save, as it is an 1:1 copy, as for NSP, you have to look elsewhere, we don't share rom here.
Understood - wasn't sure if that was okay to ask about but thank you! So I really just have to find the NSP, I guess

This did work, luckily

Last edited by Wreeser,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My system_settings.ini file
[usb] usb30_force_enabled = u8!0x1 [atmosphere] power_menu_reboot_function = str!payload dmnt_cheats_enabled_by_default = u8!0x0 dmnt_always_save_cheat_toggles = u8!0x1

Then why DBI say USB3.0 is not enabled?
Also it say I'm not on emunand while I'm definitely in it.

2024010421041300-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg

rnemezio

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi Guys,

Maybe my question was already answered but i'm pretty new to this and would like to confirm some questions i have. I installed few games via DBI and for some everything was green, for others i received the message in the image of signature invalid. Game is opening fine and and i played a couple of scenarios, do I have any chance of getting banned from big N? Or can i keep playing normally?

I follow the process from this nh-server guide, and installed the sigpatches from the ShadowOne333 "Sigpatches for Atmosphere". Everything else seems to work fine and I did not even have a wifi configured on the console but again, i'm noob for this.

Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• Signature invalid.png
    Signature invalid.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 13

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Nah. Just get a 3rd [3000 series] gen PSP.