Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

MHHH

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I have a question that i cannot find any answer on the internet. Now there are lots of mod, graphic, shader, fps & other hacking done for TOTK. If i use the mod and used it inside of my modded switch, will the game be able to run with all the mods? or the game will just crash. or the game will just play normally and the mod wont effect it? Coz most of the mod are made for emulator, so i wonder if the improvement can be see in modded switch.

vendettared

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I updated my Switch to the latest FW and Atmosphere 1.5.3. But shortly after rebooting, I get this error (see attached photo)

Any help?

Attachments

• 20230522_175006.jpg
    20230522_175006.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 23

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Draxzelex ,on Megaman Zero/ZX don't have any cheats enable,and i forgot to tell you that update 1.04 is not online but only on Tinfoil,i've already tried many times but the game doesn't start.
Although most sites don't seem to have update 1.0.4, I found one site that does indeed host it.
I have a question that i cannot find any answer on the internet. Now there are lots of mod, graphic, shader, fps & other hacking done for TOTK. If i use the mod and used it inside of my modded switch, will the game be able to run with all the mods? or the game will just crash. or the game will just play normally and the mod wont effect it? Coz most of the mod are made for emulator, so i wonder if the improvement can be see in modded switch.
I suppose it would depend upon the nature of the mod. Some mods that would be impossible to run on the Switch like a 4K or ray tracing mod would be impossible. However some mods like 60 FPS patches should be able to work. Sometimes they label it as emulator only. If they don't, you can either try asking or running the mod yourself. As long as you have a backup of the save data as well as Tears of the Kingdom itself, the game can crash as many times as it wants if the mods don't work.

nefariouslegion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all. Just updated my emunand to the latest atmosphere (1.5.3), hekate 6.0.4, HOS 16.0.3 and latest sigpatches.

But now when I boot into emunand I get the error. If I press power to continue it ignores the error and launches just fine. But if I press volume for menu then I also get the HOS error.

Anyone know a fix?

EDIT: Fixed it by updating my patches.ini file

qqux88jukm1b1.jpg

Last edited by nefariouslegion,

Victorzer

Trophies
Website
linuxmint.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I just found out my Nintendo Switch SD Card has about 23MB of unallocated space using GParted.

Can i use this unused space to extend my partitions? Or this is needed for some reason?
I'm running low on storage so this would be helpful.
1684854604771.png

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all. Just updated my emunand to the latest atmosphere (1.5.3), hekate 6.0.4, HOS 16.0.3 and latest sigpatches.

But now when I boot into emunand I get the error. If I press power to continue it ignores the error and launches just fine. But if I press volume for menu then I also get the HOS error.

Anyone know a fix?

EDIT: Fixed it by updating my patches.ini file

qqux88jukm1b1.jpg

I just found out my Nintendo Switch SD Card has about 23MB of unallocated space using GParted.

Can i use this unused space to extend my partitions? Or this is needed for some reason?
I'm running low on storage so this would be helpful.View attachment 373351

It was left like that when you formatted the card.

patientx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
getting this error when I go into cfw emunand from hakate , what does it mean ?

IMG_20230523_200126.jpg

Tried archive fix from both windows and from inside hekate, tried completely deleting switch folder and completely using fresh atmosphere and bootloader folders still the same

Last edited by patientx,

AlicatFit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi, I've got the standalone duckstation from retronx and duckstation starts no bother but any time I try start a game it won't work nothing will happen it just stays in duckstation s menu..any idea why?It has the bios in the right directory.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Bruh that's gray.