Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello! I followed the steps from switch.homebrew.guide to prepare my SD card (sdsetup options are atmosphere;atmos_musthave;hekate_musthave;tesla_menu;atmos_ovlloader;atmos_sys-clk;atmos_sysftpd;ovl_sysmodules;appstorenx;hbmenu;edizon;gamecardinstallernx;goldleaf;nxdumptool;hekate;, to which I apparently cannot link directly as a new user) and start hekate using fusée-gelée. Hekate runs fine and I was able to back up my NAND and my keys. However, I'm unable to start atmosphere. When I tap CFW (sysMMC), I get the hekate load screen, then what I assume is the Atmosphère splash screen (looks like a mountain peak?), then the Switch logo, then the "An error has occurred" screen. I'm getting this message:

Error Code: 2168-0001 (0x2a8)​
Program: 420000000007E51A​
Firmware: 16.0.2 (Atmosphère 1.5.2-master-434c8cefc)​
An error has occurred.​
Please press ...​
PC: 0xf935498b8​
Backtrace: start address = 0x6ba91a000, [00] = 0xf9353bf34, [01] = 0xf9354019c, everything else 0​
x0 = 0xea01x1 = 0xffffffffx2 = 0
x3 = 0
x4 = 0x5 = 0x6 = 0x7 = 0
x8 = 0x9 = 0x10 = 0x11 = 0
x12 = 0x13 = 0x14 = 0x15 = 0
x16 = 0x17 = 0x18 = 0xd150076f4b5fc641x19 = 0x7ec2dc00
x20 = 0xffffffffx21 = 0x7ec2dc60x22 = 0x2x23 = 0x7ec2df10
x24 = 0x7ec2dc60x25 = 0x07b70178x26 = 0x27 = 0x5dbfe
x28 = 0x2fp = 0x7ec2dc70lr = 0xf9353f6ccsp = 0x7ec2dbf0

What do I do from there?
First, congratulations on retyping all this stuff from the error screen on your Switch, that must take real patience, but really it wasn't necessary. The error code points to Tesla. (7E51A = TESlA in leet speech) Remove the /atmosphere/contents/420000000007E51A from your SD card, and it should fix it. Of course, that means also no more Tesla. It's probably an incompatibility with the newest Atmosphere. It should be fixed shortly. Heck, it might already be fixed, as we speak. You used a pre-made SDsetup bundle, and they might have given you an old version. Try to get the latest directly from the github. I do have Tesla on my 16.0.2 CFW, and it's working fine, so no reason it shouldn't work for you. Save yourself some headache in the future, and don't let others update stuff for you, do it yourself manually.

GitHub - WerWolv/nx-ovlloader: Host process for loading Switch overlay OVLs (NROs)
GitHub - WerWolv/Tesla-Menu: The Nintendo Switch overlay menu

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I understand your question... I installed a hbmenu.nsp. Any clues about this?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards
Where did you download your hbmenu.nsp from?
Hi guys have a problem:after installing last OFW 16.0.3&ATM 1.5.3 some games got corrupted and i had to reinstate them,but with updates and DLCs they don't start and they give me an error,what could it be?
The Sigpatches are updated and download from this site.
What format is your SD card?

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Where did you download your hbmenu.nsp from?

What format is your SD card?
@Draxzelex ,FAT32 i lost 80gb of games after the update,for example Megaman 11 only works with the base,if i install update&DLC it crashes and doesn't start,Tinwoo Installer installs them without problems,DBI check integrity doesn't give any error.

Got_Famous06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im trying to get an fps counter for zelda and im trying to use the status monitor overlay, when I click on it in tesla I get a crash with the error code 20011-0123 (0xf601) and program code 420000000007e51a
im on 16.0 with 1.5.4 atmo

testing123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playing Animal Crossing on a modded switch. Lots of mods and addons are being used for AC.

If I uninstall Animal Crossing, will I lose everything, or will all the mods and changes still be saved in the save games?

Thanks in advance.

XxxDark_MasterxxX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still having trouble with my switch, so far it's not booting up nor is RCM showing, if this persist, what battery type do i need and how complicated is it to replace it? i do have an old modded switch but that battery is broken since it drains so fast, is it possible to somehow transfer all my files like an easy copy and paste job? somehow use the broken yet working battery to enable rcm and then turn off autorcm...

RadiantVaporeon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  1. Its a long process but doable. However it puts the modded console at risk for a ban since you have to go online to transfer it to the other Switch
  2. Its up to you because up to 2 consoles can share the same Nintendo Account however transferring the saves from a hacked console puts the hacked console at risk for a ban since the transfer method involves connecting to the Internet
  3. You take the save data from Yuzu and use a homebrew save manager such as JKSV or Checkpoint to import the save data onto the hacked console. Then you follow the steps to transfer save data between devices
Thanks for your response! Am i SOL if my v1 gets banned? Is there still a way to get my yuzu save onto my OLED in the event it does? I do understand that the ban risk is semi-negligible since I own a legitimate copy of the game and it's single player, but I wanted to see my options just in case.

misterpooper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm very new to this switch (XAJ7). I got it years ago already modded. Received it with a RCM loader.

I tried turning it back on but it's just black screen.
RCM loader USB inserted with the jig slid down on the joycon right side. Holding down the Power and vol + buttons.
No response at all.
Not sure if RCM loader is broken? The white LED lights up when charged but no lights when plugged in to the switch or when button is pressed.

How to tell what is broken or not?
Am I still able to turn this on?

Thank you.

Dandan0404

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i got few GBs left and downloaded a game using tinfoil pixel shop, didnt expect it would expand/extract and download is failed . cancel it off and deleted the game using the menu + .

QUESTION: what app can clean unused or corrupted files?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.