Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Tutuolla1

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Hi all.
So, my friend did all the hacking on my Switch by himself so I'm extremely noob here but right now I need to upgrade my SD Card and my friend isn't within reach anymore.

I followed the guide on NH Server to upgrade it but ignored the 30gb free space when backing up the files. The BOOT0 & BOOT1 backup went fine but the Raw GPP said that I had insuficient space (only 8gb) but started doing a partial backup anyway and I couldn't stop it. After finishing the partial backup it told me to free some space on the SD Card.

I have no games currently installed on the SD card on my emuMMC and I can't access my SYSNAND because when I try to boot it I get an error message saying "unknown pkg1 version hos version not supported".

I don't know which folders I can delete safely on my PC to free some space and even if I do that I don't know how much space I'll actually have freed because It says on my PC that the SD Card only has 30gb max size even tough it's a 64SD Card.

Any light on how to solve this issue right now?

Dandan0404

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
How to properly access/start pure OFW? Without removing SD card

I kept seeing and hearing in videos that some are semi stock,bypasses fuse, not pure OFW.

How to access it?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all.
So, my friend did all the hacking on my Switch by himself so I'm extremely noob here but right now I need to upgrade my SD Card and my friend isn't within reach anymore.

I followed the guide on NH Server to upgrade it but ignored the 30gb free space when backing up the files. The BOOT0 & BOOT1 backup went fine but the Raw GPP said that I had insuficient space (only 8gb) but started doing a partial backup anyway and I couldn't stop it. After finishing the partial backup it told me to free some space on the SD Card.

I have no games currently installed on the SD card on my emuMMC and I can't access my SYSNAND because when I try to boot it I get an error message saying "unknown pkg1 version hos version not supported".

I don't know which folders I can delete safely on my PC to free some space and even if I do that I don't know how much space I'll actually have freed because It says on my PC that the SD Card only has 30gb max size even tough it's a 64SD Card.

Any light on how to solve this issue right now?
The reason you only have 30 GB left of space is because you made an emuMMC partition which takes up 32 GB of space. To make more room, you will have to get rid of your emuMMC.
How to properly access/start pure OFW? Without removing SD card

I kept seeing and hearing in videos that some are semi stock,bypasses fuse, not pure OFW.

How to access it?
You boot using Hekate's Stock mode.

demoscott2023

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope you can help
I followed this video to update the CFW on my switch

But now I get fatal error in atmosphere

I have tried replacing the atmosphere folder twice and the fusee.bin but still get the issue.

I have always used heitake to get to CFW. Stock loads absolutely fine.
I wanna fix it as I'm gonna lose over a 150gb games 🤣
Post automatically merged:

I hope you can help

I have tried replacing the atmosphere folder twice and the fusee.bin but still get the issue.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi guys,after two years that I launched caffeine from 3.0.0 with pegascape, today it doesn't work anymore I made many attempts, the exploit starts but when I press on the empty box to wait 3 seconds, an error 2207-0248 instantly occurs and I am forced to reboot the switch. I checked dns and updated all the files on the SD I have the latest version of hekate and atmosphere, until a few days ago I had no problems, can you help me?
Its your switch patched? Do you have a SysNAND backup?

MagicJek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello everybody, hope this is the right topic to ask a suggestion

1) i have a modded switch, how can i move my saves files to PC ?

2) it's possible to injection without connect via pc ? i'm using atmosphere
i'm using my switch without tuning it off, but it's a pain

Blakejansen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone link the guide to update atmosphere and Nintendo fw to the latest version on EMUnand? I already have a huge mess on my sd card from updating.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you can help

I hope you can help

This is why you should never ever follow video guides. They are always outdated the moment they are released and never made by any trusted members. Since you've already updated Atmosphere, you might have to update Hekate. Download the latest Hekate from the official GitHub page.
hello everybody, hope this is the right topic to ask a suggestion

1) i have a modded switch, how can i move my saves files to PC ?

2) it's possible to injection without connect via pc ? i'm using atmosphere
i'm using my switch without tuning it off, but it's a pain
  1. You can use a homebrew save manager such as JKSV or Checkpoint to dump it onto your SD card which you can then move to your PC
  2. You can inject payloads using an Android device or a dongle such as an RCMLoader
Can someone link the guide to update atmosphere and Nintendo fw to the latest version on EMUnand? I already have a huge mess on my sd card from updating.
If you asked this question last week, I would have said there is no such guide but someone happened to have made one a few days ago.
when i try to go to the homebrew menu it loads the normal album what did i do wrong
Are you sure that you're in CFW?
The switch homebrew guide doesn't tell me how to uninstall it, I know it's not recommended but I just homebrewed my switch so I can get my NAND, is it simple as just deleting the homebrew files on my sd card and that's it or do I need to do other stuff too?
You have to restore a clean eMMC backup made before ever running CFW/homebrew.

GDF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
one small issue that bugs me when i power off the switch ,it goes through the option to boot into hekate again before it actually powers off.
my hekate ini

[config]
autoboot=1
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=40
autohosoff=0
autonogc=0
updater2p=0
{ }

[Atmosphere]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
cal0blank=1
kip1patch=nosigchk
logopath=bootloader/Mariocfw32.bmp
icon=bootloader/res/atmosphere.bmp
{}

[Stock (semi-stock)]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
emummc_force_disable=1
cal0blank=0
logopath=bootloader/bootlogo_kefir.bmp
icon=bootloader/res/switch.bmp

any ideas is it on one of my other ini files

LordRahl72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So its been a year or so since I messed with a Switch. Just tried to setup Atmosphere and I was originally able to load into it. But when I tried to load Tinfoil it said and update was ready to install. Half running on auto mode in my mind I clicked it and it rebooted and now I get this error. I looks like the switch is on firmware 16.0.2 which I thought the latest Atmosphere supports? Now every time I try to load into custom firmware I get this error screen. Switch is banned BTW and I had the DNS info in the network config.
20230501_115029.jpg

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, i ma new to the hb scene, just got a used okay condition hacked switch, but the seller never specified anything and won't reply to my messages, so i thought about asking here.

The console acts weird, most of the homebrew installed in the hb browser crash, and ask me to reboot, upon rebooting and picking a payload (fusee.bin iirc), atmosphere crashes and asks me to reboot, and it reboots into cfw correctly i assume (since i can access the homebrew browser using the gallery applet), is this normal behavior ? it saves me the trouble of using my pc to launch a payload.

Here are screenshots of all the homebrew i have installed, can you guys guide me to how to delete the useless ones ??

Thank you in advance.

IMG20230501181640.jpg
IMG20230501181647.jpg
IMG20230501181656.jpg
IMG20230501181702.jpg

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i ma new to the hb scene, just got a used okay condition hacked switch, but the seller never specified anything and won't reply to my messages, so i thought about asking here.

The console acts weird, most of the homebrew installed in the hb browser crash, and ask me to reboot, upon rebooting and picking a payload (fusee.bin iirc), atmosphere crashes and asks me to reboot, and it reboots into cfw correctly i assume (since i can access the homebrew browser using the gallery applet), is this normal behavior ? it saves me the trouble of using my pc to launch a payload.

Here are screenshots of all the homebrew i have installed, can you guys guide me to how to delete the useless ones ??

Thank you in advance.

View attachment 368219
View attachment 368220
View attachment 368221
View attachment 368222

What Atmosphere/Hekate version is it on, and what system firmware?

So its been a year or so since I messed with a Switch. Just tried to setup Atmosphere and I was originally able to load into it. But when I tried to load Tinfoil it said and update was ready to install. Half running on auto mode in my mind I clicked it and it rebooted and now I get this error. I looks like the switch is on firmware 16.0.2 which I thought the latest Atmosphere supports? Now every time I try to load into custom firmware I get this error screen. Switch is banned BTW and I had the DNS info in the network config. View attachment 368205

You use Tesla Menu?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, thank you for your reply, I am not sure how to get Atmosphere or Hekate versions, but in the system settings, it does say that the current system version is: 16.0.0|AMS 1.5.0|E

Base on that it is firmware 16.0.0 and Atmosphere 1.5.0, probably some of the homebrew is outdated, you kinda have to check if they launch or not.

Reactions: YuseiFD

YuseiFD

Trophies
XP
Country
Base on that it is firmware 16.0.0 and Atmosphere 1.5.0, probably some of the homebrew is outdated, you kinda have to check if they launch or not.
I actually did, most of them don't, how can i proceed to delete them ?

EDIT: Quick followup Q, how can i update Atmosphere, and what about hekate ??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIoANBgzYkQ