Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

TheJinKazama

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the Switch online service (12 month membership) but would like to play the newly released Pokémon Stadium on the N64 emulator. It looks like the only option to do so is to take out another £20 membership to obtain the expansion pass. Is there another way to play the game?

My switch can boot CFW if this makes any difference.

Thanks

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the Switch online service (12 month membership) but would like to play the newly released Pokémon Stadium on the N64 emulator. It looks like the only option to do so is to take out another £20 membership to obtain the expansion pass. Is there another way to play the game?

My switch can boot CFW if this makes any difference.

Thanks

You can use CFW if you want , there is a rom set out there, don't asks for it here, no warez allow here.

DerBreManaar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys, i need a bit of help.
Before, when i tried to launch sysmmc from the hekate launch menu, a yellow screen appeared and i wasn’t able to do anything. The only way to switch between cfw and ofw was by restarting the console to boot into OFW and going into rcm and manually sending payload to my switch and then launching into emummc.
I wanted to fix that but i didnt know how. I just started to update the hekate version because there was a new version. Still didnt work. Later i gave up and just continued with how i switched between cfw and ofw as i did before.
Some days later, I tried installing yuzu emulator on my pc and thats why i dumped my firmware as described in the yuzu emulator quickguide. Somhow after i did that, my switch was completely bugging. Even if i was in clean OFW, after finishing a round of splatoon the game didnt continue, my switch wouldnt react normal anymore, i couldnt delete splatoon or any games and many more errors. I decide to just take out my micro sd from my switch. It worked normal then. If i put my sd card back in the switch, the splatoon errors and all the bugs continue. When i now try to launch hekate from RCM and then launch emummc, i see the atmosphere logo and nothing more until i continue to press and hold the power button and the switch boots back into OFW. I fi try to launch sysmmc or emummc the yellow screen appears again. I checked my sd card and it is almost completely full, maybe that is causing some errors but i’m not sure about that. But because i cant load into emummc i can’t delete my pirated games and make space on my sd card. I really dont know how to fix this issue 😭. Please help me

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, i need a bit of help.
Before, when i tried to launch sysmmc from the hekate launch menu, a yellow screen appeared and i wasn’t able to do anything. The only way to switch between cfw and ofw was by restarting the console to boot into OFW and going into rcm and manually sending payload to my switch and then launching into emummc.
I wanted to fix that but i didnt know how. I just started to update the hekate version because there was a new version. Still didnt work. Later i gave up and just continued with how i switched between cfw and ofw as i did before.
Some days later, I tried installing yuzu emulator on my pc and thats why i dumped my firmware as described in the yuzu emulator quickguide. Somhow after i did that, my switch was completely bugging. Even if i was in clean OFW, after finishing a round of splatoon the game didnt continue, my switch wouldnt react normal anymore, i couldnt delete splatoon or any games and many more errors. I decide to just take out my micro sd from my switch. It worked normal then. If i put my sd card back in the switch, the splatoon errors and all the bugs continue. When i now try to launch hekate from RCM and then launch emummc, i see the atmosphere logo and nothing more until i continue to press and hold the power button and the switch boots back into OFW. I fi try to launch sysmmc or emummc the yellow screen appears again. I checked my sd card and it is almost completely full, maybe that is causing some errors but i’m not sure about that. But because i cant load into emummc i can’t delete my pirated games and make space on my sd card. I really dont know how to fix this issue 😭. Please help me

Post your hekate ipl

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh okay i will send it tomorrow. On the hekate github it says i just have to compy paste bootloader folder into my sd card root and thats it. Do i have to update that file when updating hekate?

You need to configure a hekate ipl , by default it doesn't come with one , if it not properly config it can explain your problem

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey boys, after trying to run hekate on a patched Switch I found an upatched one.

I could do everything, get Hekate to run but Atmosphere simply returns to an error page with tons of 0000 at the bottom.

I'm not sure if it's because of its firmware being 16.0.1 and the latest atmosphere is said to be for 16.0.0.

If anyone has an idea of the cause the main error code was 2001-0123

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey boys, after trying to run hekate on a patched Switch I found an upatched one.

I could do everything, get Hekate to run but Atmosphere simply returns to an error page with tons of 0000 at the bottom.

I'm not sure if it's because of its firmware being 16.0.1 and the latest atmosphere is said to be for 16.0.0.

If anyone has an idea of the cause the main error code was 2001-0123
The "tons of 0000" is the name of the program ID that is usually causing the issue. Either copy the program ID from the error code or take a screenshot then delete that same ID from inside the /atmosphere/contents folder.

Reactions: The Frenchman

Zuluzu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi everyone, so I'm thinking of getting an unpatched switch to play the upcoming Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Can I expect that there will be a usable NSP some time soon after release?

Youser

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I have a dual nand setup, can I take the SD card out, do a factory reset of the console, put the SD card back in and still access CFW?

rubinorosso93

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
guys after update to fw 16,00 and ams 1.5.1 i lost half of the game ( damaged data) and i ccant install new game with both dbi and awoo installer ( only n64 emulator with last update works), what i can do?

DerBreManaar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You need to configure a hekate ipl , by default it doesn't come with one , if it not properly config it can explain your problem
Okay here it is:

[config]
updater2p=1
{------ Atmosphere ------}
[Atmosphere FSS0 EmuMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1=atmosphere/kips/*
emummcforce=1
icon=bootloader/res/emu_boot.bmp
{}
[Atmosphere FSS0 SYS]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1=atmosphere/kips/*
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/sys_cfw_boot.bmp
{}
{-------- Stock ---------}
[Stock SYS]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/stock_boot.bmp
Post automatically merged:

Hi everyone, so I'm thinking of getting an unpatched switch to play the upcoming Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Can I expect that there will be a usable NSP some time soon after release?
Yeah i want to do the same thing. Nsp should be availlable in pretty short time after game release so you dont have to worry.

Last edited by DerBreManaar,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay here it is:

[config]
updater2p=1
{------ Atmosphere ------}
[Atmosphere FSS0 EmuMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1=atmosphere/kips/*
emummcforce=1
icon=bootloader/res/emu_boot.bmp
{}
[Atmosphere FSS0 SYS]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1=atmosphere/kips/*
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/sys_cfw_boot.bmp
{}
{-------- Stock ---------}
[Stock SYS]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/stock_boot.bmp
Post automatically merged:

Base off what you provided so far, yellow color mean bootloader issue based on panic codes if you got a sold yellow screen.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is correct. If we're lucky, there may even be an .NSP leak of the game before its release date.
If I have a dual nand setup, can I take the SD card out, do a factory reset of the console, put the SD card back in and still access CFW?
Access to CFW is granted by having an exploit to load CFW as well as the necessary files on your SD card. Assuming the console is unpatched, the exploit will never go away. And as long as you don't remove the files from the SD card, you should be able to use CFW.
guys after update to fw 16,00 and ams 1.5.1 i lost half of the game ( damaged data) and i ccant install new game with both dbi and awoo installer ( only n64 emulator with last update works), what i can do?
Why did you update to firmware 16.0? Nothing, especially no games, require that firmware. Try downloading the latest ES, FS, & Loader patches from this thread.

rubinorosso93

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
for the update of digimon world with the japanese language. the atmosphere works and i can play with game like switch spors, mario rabbids etc. but i cant install a lot of other games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: colonel, I'm trying to sneak around +1