1. pLaYeR^^

pLaYeR^^ Doctor Switch

Austria
    1) Download the DLC as NSP and install it.
    2) I think you can trade offline too.
    3) You can't transfer to OFW (I guess you use it for online) and keep it clean without the risk of ban.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

You have downloaded the sigpatches for 9.1.0 which are mentioned in the Kosmos 15.1 release?

2. oNe

oNe Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Yes I did at first, but then when I saw it wasn't working I just erased my sd card and redownloaded everything and thus now im stuck. I launch tegra and im in rcm ok but no payload works now. I'm stuck on a black screen and I have no idea what to do now. I have my nandbackup from 8.1.0 but I have no idea what I am doing.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
  3. strangeone1969

Newcomer

United States
    1) How do I download it as an NSP? And then how do I install it?
    2) trading is like a local trade, just use both switches with pin code in wireless mode?
    3) if we can't transfer to OFW, how can you get pokemon caught in CFW to Pokemon Home - especially if you can't go online in CFW?

4. pLaYeR^^

pLaYeR^^ Doctor Switch

Austria
    1) Download from google and install with gold leaf.
    2) Yeah, should work. But you can trade without internet connection too.
    3) Trade locally form CFW to original game and put to Pokemon Home?

5. strangeone1969

Newcomer

United States
    1) is there a link?

6. pLaYeR^^

pLaYeR^^ Doctor Switch

Austria
  7. zboubinou

zboubinou Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hello,

By trying to run browse nx, I found that there is a difference between opening hbmenu by pressing r on a game and on gallery ?
    I used to do that on gallery, is it an obsolete method?

Thanks

8. pLaYeR^^

pLaYeR^^ Doctor Switch

Austria
    Yes, overriding a game with R allows to start the hbmenu with more permissions and RAM access.

zboubinou and Lacius like this.
  9. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Yes, applet mode (the album) is absolutely obsolete. Using title override (pressing R on a game) allows for more memory.

zboubinou and pLaYeR^^ like this.
  10. zboubinou

zboubinou Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Woh really cool. Thanks !

11. strangeone1969

Newcomer

United States
    I think I found it, so I just download, install it with goldleaf, play with SXOS and then just trade the pokemon's I want to keep to my "legit" switch to then be able to transfer them to Pokemon Home. Does that sound right? So then when the expansions come out is there a way to update the NSP so I don't lose progress, or do I have to start all over again with a new NSP?

12. pLaYeR^^

pLaYeR^^ Doctor Switch

Austria
    Yes, that's right. When the expansions come out, an update NSP will release which you need to install. Your progress will still be there.

13. strangeone1969

Newcomer

United States
    Cool!, I just transferred my "legit" file to my non-SXOS switch. Now I will get the NSP and play!!! Thanks! I wish I had knew about this sooner, it would have saved me some headaches as well as the loss of my jangmo-o crystal from the double pack, oh well at least I know now. You have been a huge help! Have a great weekend!

14. strangeone1969

Newcomer

United States
    Cool!, I just transferred my "legit" file to my non-SXOS switch. Now I will get the NSP and play!!! Thanks! I wish I had knew about this sooner, it would have saved me some headaches as well as the loss of my jangmo-o crystal from the double pack, oh well at least I know now. You have been a huge help! Have a great weekend!

pLaYeR^^ likes this.
  15. strangeone1969

Newcomer

United States
    I found a site to download from, do I have to purchase to download the file? I tried just the links and I am getting all kinds of pop ups

16. XaneTenshi

XaneTenshi GBAtemp Fan

Denmark
    So, Draxzelex, this one is probably for you...

I did what you suggested and have created an emuMMC using SX OS and using Hekate, have successfully migrated it to Hekate for use with Atmosphere.

I think I know the answer, but just to be sure, I'd like to know exactly how I should go about restoring my Clean Nand backup to sysnand. Do I need to disable emuMMC temporarily in Hekate to avoid the backup being restored to emuMMC instead of sysnand, or does that not matter?

17. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    No because restoring sysMMC and emuMMC are handled by two totally different operations.

XaneTenshi likes this.
  18. XaneTenshi

XaneTenshi GBAtemp Fan

Denmark
    Great, I was hoping for that. Thanks

Draxzelex likes this.
  19. lukands

lukands I took the little bus here

Estonia
    I finally would like to get around to updating my SX (to play newer games)...looking for the newest files
    Do I use ChoidujourNX v1.0.2 and SX OS 2.9.2 or beta 2.9.3 and SX Installer 3.02....are those the most up to date working for 9.1.0?
    And I don`t use custom themes.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  20. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    The latest files can be found on their website which cannot be linked here. And while the CFW itself supports the latest firmware, not necessarily all homebrew applications do. Although I am not sure which ones do not support firmware 9.1 now.

21. pofer

pofer GBAtemp Fan

United States
    been absent for quite some months now, is it safe now to update to 9.0.1 / 9.1.0 now or are still there some apps which have some problems with the update? I have the 9.1.0 update ready to be installed with ChoiDuJourNX but I wanna be sure haha, otherwise I will stay on 8.1.0 for as long as it is needed

22. strangeone1969

Newcomer

United States
    I have downloaded the nsp for Sword, I have SX OS with installer and goldleaf, do I need anything else to add the game to play it? Also do I just add the NSP file to the switch folder?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - questions, PARADISE, SWITCH