1. ShakeSoft

ShakeSoft Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So im not sure what I did ive been following tutorials and having a good experience up until today. I tried to enter into hecate and im getting a switch missing LPO library and a NYX is missing error code. Any idea on fixes or what to do? I have an emunand setup on my sd as well so anything I need to do specifically?

2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    You did not copy over all of the Hekate files onto your SD card/

3. Duckling

Duckling Sorry for being dumb ;(

Laos
    I have split my nand in which I have a sysNAND and an emuNAND ; and with regard to my emuNand, I have installed nsp's and use .xcis.

If I have a clean sysNAND (connected to internet and what-not) and an emuNAND in which I do all my evil-doer illegal shit there, can I get banned in my sysNAND as a result of my activity from my emuNAND.

So my question is whether the switch is capable of tracing an existing emuNAND and thus ban my sysNAND or are they completely independent?

Thanks

-edit-
    : my emuNAND has not once had access to the internet, I've used the internet on my sysNAND recently and there are no problems or errors. Thanks

Last edited by Duckling, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Dudamax

Dudamax GBAtemp Regular

United States
    do external sd card readers work on switch? (through its type-c port)

5. ShakeSoft

ShakeSoft Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I don't believe that's it just because I was using a copy of my SD that was working prior. I added a folder to my root and then that happened on next payload. So i removed the folder I added and yeah same error coming up no matter what I try.

6. Karlvlad
    This message by Karlvlad has been removed from public view by linuxares, Jan 9, 2020, Reason: You already made a thread for this.
    Jan 9, 2020
  7. Ecome

Ecome Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hello guys, quick question (couldn't find the answer easily due to updated informations about firmware)
    The S/N is ok, but I've doubt about the firmware

I have the oppotunity to buy a Switch for 150$

S/N : XAW1 000440
    Firmware 6.2.0

Only to play free games, offline. Would it be hackable ?
    If yes
    -there is any step by step I could follow (for this specific version, or it doesn't matter?)
    Thanks

8. Akhata

Akhata Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    So...I'm veeeery sorry if this question has been asked 98324789274928347 thousand times :bow::bow:. But, how about the hacking status on the nintendo switch lite?

Thanks a lot!

9. LordKurisu

LordKurisu Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Buy it!! it will be hackable look up "NH Switch Guide" for a very in depth step by step guide to hacking the switch

Ecome likes this.
  10. chopaxepiece

chopaxepiece Member
    Newcomer

Hey guys,

Got my friends switch here, it boots into atmosphere fine, loads up every homebrew except tinfoil. It crashes on me after the system firmware check. Gives me some error then just goes back into the HB menu. Ive got the latest version and cant see anything different from my own switch file wise file/folder wise.

Anyone any ideas what could be the problem?

11. Fairlyodd

Fairlyodd Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hey all, newbie here. I apologize ahead of time for my complete lack of knowledge in the subject. I bought an old Switch from eBay last week with the sole intent to hack it and I've spent the last few hours researching and trying to go through with it.

I've been using the switch.homebrew.guide site and made it to step 3 on the page (blocking updates & telemetry with 90DNS) where it says to boot your Switch with or without CFW. I was in the Hekate menu and clicked "launch" and then there were three buttons...I don't remember exactly what they were, something like "sysMMC", "emuMMC" and something else. I clicked "emuMMC" (if that's what it was) and it briefly went to a screen with the Kosmos logo and then went black. Now I can't turn it on at all? If anyone knows what I can do, please help. I'm terrified I screwed something up.

12. pLaYeR^^

pLaYeR^^ Doctor Switch

Austria
    Hold the power button for 15 seconds. Also this guide is the best imo: https://nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/

LordKurisu likes this.
  13. Fairlyodd

Fairlyodd Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    It's strange because I did that at first thinking that might solve it and it didn't...but then it did the next time I tried it. I appreciate the response! Thanks for the link, too.

14. Typhloo

Typhloo Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Noob here. My switch is hacked but not my game. Pokemon sword is in the cartridge. The new expansion came out so here are my questions:
    1) can i update my game through normal means?
    2) can i buy the expansion pass from the nintendo store?

15. rufuszombot

rufuszombot Assassin

United States
    I am having a hard time booting into Atmosphere on Sysnand. I can boot my emummc just fine, but whenever i try to load on sysnad it just kicks me back to the hekate menu. I even tried to use a separate sd card for sys because I just want to use it for pokemon dens, but I just can't manage to get it to boot.
    I'm using the latest version of atmos and Hekate+nyx.
    Seems like I missed a step somewhere, it's been a while since I have had to do all of this, and I have never tried to boot into sysnand before.

16. simsimsim

simsimsim GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    once you hacked your console, going back to OFW and online will always carry some risks that traces of your hack can be detected and you will be banned. There are things you can do to limit or perhaps even eliminate such risks by following some guides online.

Last edited by simsimsim, Jan 9, 2020
  17. Goodolgamer1980

Newcomer

United States
    I'm following the NH SWITCH GUIDE. I'm at the part where it says "Note: Your sd card will need to be formatted as either FAT32 or exFAT /...../ note that this will update your switch......."

I have a 256 gig sd card... I guess idk what to do from here as I dont know about the updating my switch deal....

Any constructive otherwise knowledgable advice would be greatly appreciated and welcome

18. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Currently there are is no way to hack a Switch Lite and there are no upcoming hacks in the future. However if you're up for soldering, you can buy the TX modchip if and when it comes out.

Perform a manual shutdown.

Is the SD card formatted as FAT32?

Format it to FAT32.

19. rufuszombot

rufuszombot Assassin

United States
    It is formatted to FAT32, both cards are.

20. ShakeSoft

ShakeSoft Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So after some research it seems as if my switch SD card reader is fried and or missing pins. Is there any way to check without voiding the system and popping it open to check? Already tried multiple cards exfat, fat32, and one that the switch formatted prior to the reader no longer functioning. I've been through every possible fix I can find outside of cracking the case open. Thoughts?

21. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    if your system is still under warranty, I'd just send it in. that's what it's there for.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - questions, PARADISE, SWITCH