1. Lucaniel

Lucaniel Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    It's a XAJ7000147xxx so it seems it is. Thanks for the help.

2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    1. Sure
    2. A=This means you are launching sysMMC as denoted by the S after the 0.9.3. If you have not setup emuMMC yet, then you will not boot into emuMMC B= No, in fact it is the opposite. You need higher firmware versions to play newer games
    3. Make sure your SD card is formatted to FAT32 and that it is not fake which you can check with FakeFlashTest
    4. This depends on what you want to personally accomplish

3. Fatih120

Fatih120 All-Loving Lover

Canada
    How can I transfer my emuMMC to a new, larger SD card? I've tried using MiniTool to copy over partitions and then expand the Fat32 partition (while giving the 16mb space) but it wouldn't mount on my switch. I have no clue where to begin, and I don't get how the "migrate emuMMC" option works since all it did was repair my config.

4. aarti

aarti Killua Zoldyck

Germany
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/moving-emummc-hidden-partition-to-a-larger-sd-card.545094/

Fatih120 likes this.
  5. AuroraBorealis

Newcomer

Canada
    How do I make sure I do not have the supernag on my 4.1.0 Ipatched switch?

From what I understand, once told that the "Wifi network requires registration" when entering pegascape dns settings, If it allows me into the browser without prompting me for an update, I DO NOT have the supernag.

Source: https://switch.homebrew.guide/hacking/caffeine/pegascape.html?highlight=supernag
    Step 1, number 11.

Is this correct? If pegascape loads on the webpage, I do not have supernag?

6. Tonestar0

Tonestar0 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    It worked , now is there a way to boot directly into cfw or do I have to inject payload all the time

7. pLaYeR^^

pLaYeR^^ Doctor Switch

Austria
    If your switch has been fully turned off, you always need to inject a payload. The only alternative would be to hard mode your switch.

8. kallek

kallek Member
    Newcomer

United States
    When configuring PegaScape, the guide at https://switch.homebrew.guide says the following:

Is there a way to test if the router is overriding the Switch’s DNS settings without doing it the hard way and risking superban?

I would prefer if there was a way of self hosting Pegascape on android, but I haven't found an app for that.

9. Tonestar0

Tonestar0 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    It worked but now I cannot load games over 4gb any solutions ?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

It work but now I cannot load files over 4gb

10. aarti

aarti Killua Zoldyck

Germany
  11. Sam_SpadeR

Sam_SpadeR GBAtemp Regular

Colombia
    Hey guys, I just recently entered in this Switch scene and so on and was wondering if you haven´t use the Nintendo online services yet and then use Atmosphere (without using wifi) and install some NSP files to the SD card and then delete those files (SD and in Nintendo Switch), it would be safe to enter Nintendo eShop without risk of ban or should I make something to completely remove tickets or something?

Thanks.

12. boooluk

boooluk Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    from what i understand from a few posts if you already have it with cfw, and want to still use it for online but also still have cfw, you should install emunand

Sam_SpadeR likes this.
  13. Sam_SpadeR

Sam_SpadeR GBAtemp Regular

Colombia
    But is totally safe? I mean, Nintendo will not detect my Switch and ban it somehow? I'm concern about the tickets, don't know why.

14. aarti

aarti Killua Zoldyck

Germany
    Your sysMMC is dirty as you used CFW and installed NSPs. Your only safe way to go online is to restore a clean backup.

15. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    If you are able to use Pegascape, then you do not have the supernag as the supernag prevents you from using Pegascape.

16. Tonestar0

Tonestar0 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Is there anyway to just drag and drop on larger sd is there a sd card you recomend ? or do i have to split the files

17. renswic

renswic Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I used Aluminum foil/TinFoil to install via usb

18. werneck14

werneck14 GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    What would happen if I install a game onto the internal memory while using Emunand (Goldleaf)?

19. TheFongz

TheFongz Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Hi all, I'm just thinking about getting my feet wet and I'm interested in clarifying a few things before I start. Can someone please provide advice?

For context, the ideal for me is a Switch which functions as normal but which I can also use for emulation (using either native emulators or android emulators)

1. Is it possible to have a single MicroSD card which will function as normal when the Switch is running the official OS (e.g. able to install and run legitimate purchased games from the e-shop) but will also serve as storage for my emulators and roms/isos, etc? Basically I don't want to switch SD cards all the time.

2. Just to confirm: every time I want to use the Switch for emulators I will need to use the hotwiring jig to enter recovery mode and then use some other USB connected device to push the bootloader through, is that correct? There is no way to just do all that hardware stuff once and leave it "cracked"?

3. I read an article which insinuated that if I use "normal mode" for browsing the e-shop and playing legitimate Switch games normally, and boot into "emulator mode" for doing things which are completely unrelated to Nintendo Switch (e.g. I'm not playing pirated Switch software on the Switch OS) then there is literally no way that Nintendo's servers could ever detect that anything is amiss and there is no need to fear them remotely bricking or blacklisting me. Is this correct?

Thanks

20. aarti

aarti Killua Zoldyck

Germany
    It will be installed to the hidden partition on the sd card

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. If you talking about the emuMMC, you have to keep it offline, else you will be banned.

Last edited by aarti, Aug 16, 2019
    TheFongz and werneck14 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - questions, PARADISE, SWITCH