SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by epickid37, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Adran_Marit

Adran_Marit Walküre's Hacker

Oct 3, 2015
    Australia
    42*South
    I personally recommend the dragon injector which will be coming out hopefully at the end of the month. > Dragon Injector Page

2. Idontknowwhattoputhere

Idontknowwhattoputhere bruh

Jan 19, 2019
    United Kingdom
    Thanks i'm gonna buy it when it comes out

3. aFrenchGeek

aFrenchGeek Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2018
    France
    Will restoring a clean Nand will erase everthing (nsp backups installed etc...) on my SD card ?

4. kkurapika

kkurapika Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2008
    United States
    Hello everyone,

Question - i have been using atmosphere which is working great. my question is i did not do a nand back up the very first time i launched atmosphere, was that point in time my only chance? or can i still do a nand back up today and use it in the future should problems arise?

5. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    Restoring a NAND backup reverts your console to the state it was at when you made the NAND backup.
    The main purpose of a NAND backup is to restore the console from a brick so even if you haven't done one now, please do so now or risk wasting all of your hard-earned money on a $300 paperweight.

6. aFrenchGeek

aFrenchGeek Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2018
    France
    Even on the SD Card ?

7. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    While you can install content such as .NSP files to the SD card, the tickets for launching said content are installed to your NAND which get wiped out during factory resets or if a NAND was restored before those tickets were installed.

8. aFrenchGeek

aFrenchGeek Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2018
    France
    So it's okay if i do a restore of my Nand with .nsp files on my SD card or should i better remove them ?
    What will happen once my Nand will be restore ? Everything on the SD card will be deleted ?

9. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    The content on your SD card will remain untouched during a NAND restore but you would either need to reinstall the ticket or reinstall the content which also reinstall the ticket simultaneously. In either scenario, you would have to reinstall something so its not necessary to remove anything installed there.

10. aFrenchGeek

aFrenchGeek Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2018
    France
    Ok :) thanks

And will i need the dongle from SXOS to boot or once my Nand is restored i can boot my Switch normally ?

11. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    As long as you didn't backup the NAND after enabling AutoRCM, you will be able to turn on the console without the dongle.

12. noreason4

noreason4 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 17, 2016
    United States
    Is there any website that lists every game with its latest available update?

13. himam

himam Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2019
    United States
    If you already hacked your switch. How do you make a clean nand backup that you can restore to go online

14. aFrenchGeek

aFrenchGeek Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2018
    France
    And i’ll be able to update my firmware without any risk of ban ?

15. jorgesd

jorgesd GBAtemp Regular

Dec 28, 2018
    East Timor
    Just look for it there are lot of them.

Last edited by jorgesd, Jan 19, 2019
  16. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    You cannot.
    If you update your firmware online after installing EmuNAND, you're going to wipe the EmuNAND partition installed into boot1.
    You cannot so I suggest you edit your comment before a moderator does so or worse removes your post entirely.

17. Denni93

Denni93 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 3, 2016
    Germany
    Hi guys, just one short question...

I want to change my sd format from exfat to fat32, can I just copy the files onto my pc, format the card and then copy the files back to the sd card or are there any extra steps I need to be aware of?

Thanks in advance!

18. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

Aug 6, 2017
    United States
    New York City
    No other steps required.

Denni93 likes this.
  19. aFrenchGeek

aFrenchGeek Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2018
    France
    No i meant before setup Emunand

20. jorgesd

jorgesd GBAtemp Regular

Dec 28, 2018
    East Timor
    Hi, can i play just dance 2019 unlimited using my wifi in a hacked swtich? But not allowing nintendo servers to detect my console? I bought it two weeks ago so i have it originally. Or can i use an .nps? ty

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted