Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

fatpig11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We have many ways to deal with that include splitting the files, wireless installation, or USB install.

Veering from my OP for a moment - do you know of a tool that'll allow me to format into FAT32 for SDs over 32gb? A few google searches didn't come up with anything for me.

Purpur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I prepped my Switch and followed carefully the instructions here nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/. I've followed everything, but when I go to Atmosphere FSS0 EmuMMC to launch, it does its thing, I see the screen changing with Atmosphere symbol and all..but then nothing happens. It's just a black screen now? Did I do something wrong?

Edit: Second edit, now works!

Last edited by Purpur,

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I prepped my Switch and followed carefully the instructions here nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/. I've followed everything, but when I go to Atmosphere FSS0 EmuMMC to launch, it does its thing, I see the screen changing with Atmosphere symbol and all..but then nothing happens. It's just a black screen now? Did I do something wrong?

Edit: Second edit, now works!
hold power for 15 seconds

max8x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hey guys. I'm planning on clean up my SysNand with a backup, but first I have some questions. In order to do the cleaning properly I understand that the SysNand firmware must match with the backup's one. So, in my case, I will have to downgrade to 4.1 OFW. The question is, if my SysNand OFW is lower than the one on my emunand(SX OS pro with 11.0 FW) will emunand run anyways or it will throw a black screen?. Also, after downgrade to 4.1 and clean nand I'm planning on update the SysNand through nintendo servers in order to play online. Currently the OFW is at 11.0.1 but SX OS only supports up to 11.0. If the OFW on SysNand is higher than the one on emunand will SX OS even start or it will crash directly?

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
So im wanting to remove Incognito from my Switch in favour of Atmosphere's exosphere,

I have 'prodinfo_emunand.bin' on the root of my SD card but hen i load Incognito and select the Restore 'prodinfo.bin' option its says that theres an error and cant find 'prodinfo.bin' file. Do i need to rename the 'prodinfo_emunand.bin' to just 'prodinfo.bin' ??

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im wanting to remove Incognito from my Switch in favour of Atmosphere's exosphere,

I have 'prodinfo_emunand.bin' on the root of my SD card but hen i load Incognito and select the Restore 'prodinfo.bin' option its says that theres an error and cant find 'prodinfo.bin' file. Do i need to rename the 'prodinfo_emunand.bin' to just 'prodinfo.bin' ??
Yes.
Hi everyone. I have a jailbroken switch that I only used to play offline but now I want to play some paid games online (I will buy them legit). I had never conected the console to the internet and I'm using emunand with SX OS pro. Also, I haven't burnt any efuses yet, I followed guides to avoid that installing updates through ChoiDujourNX and using AutoRCM. My emunand is right now at 11 Firmware but I don't know what Firmware has my Sysnand (I always avoid to use Sysnand and I don't know if firmware updates through emunand updates Sysnand too). The questions I have before going online for the first time are:
is there a way to see if my sysnand is complete clean of CFW traces? What shall I do in my situation, before going online, to reduce the risk of a ban?. I was thinking that maybe all I have to do (correct me please if I'm wrong) is turn off AutoRcm, take off my sdcard (where emunand is installed), run sysnand, let efuses burn, install the last OFW through nintendo servers and start playing online with my paid games, but I'm not sure.

Thanks In advance for the answers.

Cheers :D
The only way to know if sysMMC is clean by restoring a clean backup made before running CFW/homebrew, This is the only thing you need to do to prevent a ban, There are various reasons why scanning for files on the SD card cannot lead to a ban so its unnecessary to remove the SD card.

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country

Ok i renamed 'prodinfo_emunand.bin' to 'prodinfo.bin' and placed it in the backup folder, loaded incognito and selected the restore option it said that it had restored and gave me the new serial number. But after i restarted the system and looking at serial number in settings the console serial number is completely blank. Any ideas why this is?

Kamil1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
m gonna hack my switch. Its on 10.2 version. I dont want to update system. On official guide they wrote:

Before setting up the console for homebrew, it is important to have at least one eShop game ( application , or a game demo Running homebrew through any game cartridge will also work, but it must be inserted. Running homebrew does not permanently replace or remove the game/application, nor does it become tied to only one game/application (any cartridge you have inserted or any game/application installed can always be used). Once you have any game or application, you are prepared to continue on with the guide.

is it necessary? How to do that without update?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
m gonna hack my switch. Its on 10.2 version. I dont want to update system. On official guide they wrote:

Before setting up the console for homebrew, it is important to have at least one eShop game ( application , or a game demo Running homebrew through any game cartridge will also work, but it must be inserted. Running homebrew does not permanently replace or remove the game/application, nor does it become tied to only one game/application (any cartridge you have inserted or any game/application installed can always be used). Once you have any game or application, you are prepared to continue on with the guide.

is it necessary? How to do that without update?

wut

C0sm1cn00dle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a switch lite modded with SXOS installed and i accidentally upgrades to the latest version of switch firmware. So now it wont boot and per team-excuter forums SXOS has not been updated yet to work with 11.1. So i had a nand backup, which i restored successfully. However it wont boot after nand restore. any idea on how to fix?.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I've got myself a switch on 8.0.1. The serial number is not in the provided lists. It starts with XJE. Is this hackable? Could anyone point me to a direction?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I should say 525Mbps but I doubt the extra 25Mbps matters lol