Hacking Discussion Switch hacking 2018

leerpsp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been out of the loop for a wile just wanted to ask if I got me an extra switch new from Walmart today are they hack-able like the old ones were or does the RCM not work with them like they use to. I may hold off for the new pokemon switch coming out but Still would like to know its not a big deal if I can not hack the new one but would like the possibility to be able to.

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been out of the loop for a wile just wanted to ask if I got me an extra switch new from Walmart today are they hack-able like the old ones were or does the RCM not work with them like they use to. I may hold off for the new pokemon switch coming out but Still would like to know its not a big deal if I can not hack the new one but would like the possibility to be able to.
Check this thread to see if your switch is hackable

Reactions: ccprodigy

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

RCM will ALWAYS work, the only ones that prevent RCM are the as of yet unreleased Mariko units. HOWEVER some of the more recent systems do have a patch that prevents you from loading payloads via RCM but even that can, and most likely will, be circumvented eventually

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Jayro, No, works fine.