Hacking Switch freezes after SX Core installation

s2m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Conculsion take your time or go to your local big soldering guy.
Wrong conclusion. Local soldering guy could do the same common mistakes. If you really have to use services then send it to one of guys that advertise their services here, since they have more experience with that installation. But then if you have some guts, just do it by yourself - it is fun experience. Just have good research before starting and follow Sthetix video preferably. His advice was to use polymide tape to protect fragile parts of board from surges and be generous with isopropyl alcohol when cleaning bits of glue and thermal compounds. I followed his guide fanatically and it was my first time soldering such small components. It was a complete success.

Last edited by s2m,
Reactions: LouisLP

Modificatorul

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Wrong conclusion. Local soldering guy could do the same common mistakes. If you really have to use services then send it to one of guys that advertise their services here, since they have more experience with that installation. But then if you have some guts, just do it by yourself - it is fun experience. Just have good research before starting and follow Sthetix video preferably. His advice was to use polymide tape to protect fragile parts of board from surges and be generous with isopropyl alcohol when cleaning bits of glue and thermal compounds. I followed his guide fanatically and it was my first time soldering such small components. It was a complete success.

Glad to hear you succes story but are some threads with some horror story.

So you did take your time, researching,watching videos ,etc

The local soldering guy usually if he mess something will replace, pay etc, depending where you go, but yes you are right you need guts.

However my post wanted to by funny after the thread sems to by solved, but my english skill learnt from watching dubed in english Jacky Chan movies on Vhs are not good enough for that.

And i'm never wrong , just every body else have different opinion. :)

Reactions: s2m

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: