Switch firmware update 13.2.0 available, Atmosphere 1.2.5 released

aaaa (1).png

It's a double billing of stability tonight, with not one but two different updates. One is a new firmware for the Nintendo Switch, bringing a brand new stability upgrade to the platform. The other is for Atmosphere, which has a new release for version 1.2.5 and adds comparability for the new firmware.

:arrow: Source

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I noticed Hekate no longer works when I try and inject the payload on my brothers Switch after the official update. Will this be updated soon? He accidently took the update when It popped up while browsing for another game to play. Any help on this matter would be great, Thanks :D
Hekate is working just fine on my end with my launch switch on 13.2.0 and atmosphere 1.2.5 with the current hekate 5.6.5... Just try doing a clean install of it maybe?

cobjak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wait. When you update with the official Nintendo's method you can get a brick? I always update with this way and I have 0 problem to launch atmosphere or whatever

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, would you, because that would be huge help, because my TegraRCM injects the Hekate payload but it only shows a black screen on the switch afterwards.
/
Injected hekate via tegrarcmgui 2.6 and it worked just fine on my end... are you chainloading fusee or using pkg3? Cause I boot via pkg3 and not fusee if that is for anything...
But just tested fusee.bin and it boots just fine too... so I don't know what to say.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/
Injected hekate via tegrarcmgui 2.6 and it worked just fine on my end... are you chainloading fusee or using pkg3? Cause I boot via pkg3 and not fusee if that is for anything...
But just tested fusee.bin and it boots just fine too... so I don't know what to say.
I use Hekate to load up into the USB function to update atmosphere and then fusee to reboot I to atmosphere. The problem here is Hekate isn't showing up on my brother's display it's just black screen. I've never had this problem before lol.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use Hekate to load up into the USB function to update atmosphere and then fusee to reboot I to atmosphere. The problem here is Hekate isn't showing up on my brother's display it's just black screen. I've never had this problem before lol.
nvm, I figured it out, I was being stupid, I just took out the micro sd and copied over atmosphere over and bam problem solved lol. Also, whats pkg3? I don't think I've heard off it, is it better then Hekate?

jubbagee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been using my old sx dongle to boot atmosphere for quite some time now. Does anyone know if i can still do so with this new version of atmosphere?

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Bring it on Nintendo! The AIO Updater always come in handy with just a few clicks and a dumped firmware everything gets updated no PC required. CFW-Stability
hey bruv, whats this exactly?
is there an auto updater of sorts for system updates?
any precautions using it :x ?
i think there was an app that also downloads latest sig patches forgot what it was.

(and oh yeh is there an ams updater too?)

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Hekate is working just fine on my end with my launch switch on 13.2.0 and atmosphere 1.2.5 with the current hekate 5.6.5... Just try doing a clean install of it maybe?
Yep, updated from 12xx and did a clean install of AMS and Hekete today. All payloads are working fine here on 13.2.0, since I also, use hekete, as a reboot to payload and launch "fusee.bin" from it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.