Switch firmware update 13.2.0 available, Atmosphere 1.2.5 released

aaaa (1).png

It's a double billing of stability tonight, with not one but two different updates. One is a new firmware for the Nintendo Switch, bringing a brand new stability upgrade to the platform. The other is for Atmosphere, which has a new release for version 1.2.5 and adds comparability for the new firmware.

:arrow: Source

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, quick question, i bricked my last Switch Trying to do the update And had to buy another.
So what is the easiest / safest way to update the Switch firmware and Sigpatches??

thanks

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Ok, quick question, i bricked my last Switch Trying to do the update And had to buy another.
So what is the easiest / safest way to update the Switch firmware and Sigpatches??

thanks
Daybreak for updating the firmware. I use AIO Switch Updater to download the firmware, then manually update atmosphere and sigpatches.

elm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daybreak for updating the firmware. I use AIO Switch Updater to download the firmware, then manually update atmosphere and sigpatches.

Thank you, I appreciate the help. So where would I find the latest Sigpatches are they included with the latest Atmosphere?/

Thanks again

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
do sigpatches need to be updated?
Offcourse

thanks
Reading the Atmosphère instructions!

ALWAYS have a copy of your SYSNAND, update sigpatches BEFORE updating Atmosphere or FW, if there is no new sigpatches wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well, after a day of pain, i'm gonna catch some zs