Homebrew Question Switch firmware 2.5 Do I need Pokemon today to use CFW OFW like SX OS

ultime-session

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I didn't know if today we need to buy a game Pokemon to do upgrade to use the custom firmware and use emulenand etc.
The question I have is what is the best firmware etc.
I have two game Zelda and Mario Kart may be I can use one of them to perform upgrade if is better to do it.
And if keeping the lower firmware was in my mind but may be Is a old dream. Lol
I think may be my firmware is on 2.3 and not on 2.5

Thank you for you answer :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can do one post in 24h I'm going to do my presentation here after that I'm going to add it in the good place.

Hello everyone I'm ultime.
I'm new member but I'm big reader of GBATEMP.
I like gaming and exploit, I'm fascinated of people are working hard to find a breach and dev for adding an amazing support. (Not just gaming for free lol)

Have good day all

Last edited by ultime-session,

a7mag3ddon

Trophies
XP
Country
Assuming your switch is hackable google ChoiDejour and manually upgrade the FW to 7.01

Current OFW is 8.01 and doesnt work with SX OS ....yet...

ultime-session

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much a7mag3ddon
Ok I understand know I can use a update without burn fuse with ChoidujourNX and autorcm but If I can use hetake with 2.3 firmware and ChoidujourNX why I don't just load a payload for use directly atmosphere, reinx, sx os with emulenand for example I bought a dongle for inject all cfw.
But I didn't know if is workin in 2.3 and if he is I can may be stay on 2.3 with sx os and do emulenand
Can I still use the different program etc or is still recommended to go to latest firmware support like 7.1

D

Deleted User

Thank you very much a7mag3ddon
Ok I understand know I can use a update without burn fuse with ChoidujourNX and autorcm but If I can use hetake with 2.3 firmware and ChoidujourNX why I don't just load a payload for use directly atmosphere, reinx, sx os with emulenand for example I bought a dongle for inject all cfw.
But I didn't know if is workin in 2.3 and if he is I can may be stay on 2.3 with sx os and do emulenand
Can I still use the different program etc or is still recommended to go to latest firmware support like 7.1
MAKE AN NAND BACKUP BEFORE DOING IT! CHOIDOJOUR BRICKS SOMETIMES

Techjunky90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you were a big reader of gbatemp, you wouldn't have started this thread. Instead you would have actually done your research & read like you claim you've done. If you would of had questions, you would have asked them in the appropriate threads. So my advise to you is, read!

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I didn't know if today we need to buy a game Pokemon to do upgrade to use the custom firmware and use emulenand etc.
The question I have is what is the best firmware etc.
I have two game Zelda and Mario Kart may be I can use one of them to perform upgrade if is better to do it.
And if keeping the lower firmware was in my mind but may be Is a old dream. Lol
I think may be my firmware is on 2.3 and not on 2.5

Thank you for you answer :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can do one post in 24h I'm going to do my presentation here after that I'm going to add it in the good place.

Hello everyone I'm ultime.
I'm new member but I'm big reader of GBATEMP.
I like gaming and exploit, I'm fascinated of people are working hard to find a breach and dev for adding an amazing support. (Not just gaming for free lol)

Have good day all
You don’t need a specific game to hack your Switch. If the Switch is an older one you can use the RCM exploit to load a payload from your computer, android phone or specialized dongle. If your Switch is one of the patched models that can’t use the RCM exploit, then wait a bit for the deja vu exploit to release and don’t update past 7.0.1.

ultime-session

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you
If I update firmware with ChoiDujourNX do I update emunand or Nand.
And with choix do I need a card or the firmware 7.0.1 is available.
I dind't know if is better to don't touch the fuse and the old firmware 2.0.0 I have

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.