• Start date
  • Views 2,028
  • Replies 5
M

myspacee

OP
hello to all,
post here because loader related.

Read everywhere that swiss can run GC games. Lot of bugs ok, but it's a goddammit start.

why it hasn't same hype than DIOS-MIOS ?

If you try to buy SD-gecko in Europe, you see that are sold out-everywhere, not speaking about USB-EXI cable...

so why this difference ?

m.

M

myspacee

OP
Thank you for reply,
speaking about GC games, SD gecko and clones cost less than 5 bucks...
don't think money is the question

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well its the fact of actually having to order something online and wait for it to get to your house. Not everyone knows about the clones, and some people are too lazy to figure out about the SDGecko/USBGecko. Or they just don't know.
DIOS-MIOS got so much hype because it was like a USB loader, it uses the USB port. It was a lot more convenient.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
myspacee said:
Thank you for reply,
speaking about GC games, SD gecko and clones cost less than 5 bucks...
don't think money is the question
If you check out the flash cart section you see people who are tempted to go for an $11 R4 clone because it's a few bucks cheaper than an Acekard 2i.

When it comes to the people who are in this just for piracy, it's generally why. :\

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup...... I actually bought the USB/SD geckos and an IDE-EXI. I'm not after it for piracy but rather there potential for homebrew. So yeah that the reason why. I can afford to buy the games and adapters so do when it's possible. Those that are in it just for the piracy generally have one very reason why. They generally are either unable to afford the games or they just don't want to pay for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1