Gaming Swapnote/LetterBox Sendable Stationaries

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the ignorance, but how do you get these stationary in the first place? Do you have to sign into Swapnote on that date that is listed in OP?

Sorry, I haven't used Swapnote more than 3 times.
Baisically we recieve a note from nintendo themselves, normally with a gold border or whatever, and it is a note with that exact stationary either promoting the game that stationary is based on or some other promotion. The reason why we have this thread though, is japan and usa recieve different types of stationaries. Having this thread allows us to swap stationaries that we otherwise wouldnt recieve due to our region.

thunder.echoes

Gentle Breezes!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ bloodliketheatlanic if you have only used your SwapNote a few times you may not be able to save the stationary yet if someone sends it to you.

You need to start sending notes to others. I think it is after 1-2 notes sent you will get another note from Nikki telling you how to use SwapNote. So keep sending notes until she sends you one about using play coins to unlock the stationary.

Once you get that note from her when you read a note written on special stationary it will save to your console for you to use.

Also If you have special stationary already opened in SwapNote but don't have Nikki's note do not delete the special stationary notes. After you get the note from Nikki about the coins just open up the notes again & they will save.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gotten a few notes recently about the stationery that is unlocked via play coins.

If someone has it unlocked, and sends it to you in a note, it DOES NOT unlock on your console. You still have to spend play coins to unlock it yourself. I thought that was obvious, but apparently some do not.

I didn't see that posted, but I also am half-awake.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
image006b.png

I need this one. If anyone has it, 4382-1969-0396

thunder.echoes

Gentle Breezes!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gotten a few notes recently about the stationery that is unlocked via play coins.

If someone has it unlocked, and sends it to you in a note, it DOES NOT unlock on your console. You still have to spend play coins to unlock it yourself. I thought that was obvious, but apparently some do not.

I am talking about the Special Stationary in my post. The stationary you are talking about is already there & yes it needs to be unlocked by you with play coins even if someone sends it to you. The Special Stationary will unlock & save to your console just by someone sending it to you. (as long as you have used the swapnote for a time & have the notes from Nikki)

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I am talking about the Special Stationary in my post. The stationary you are talking about is already there & yes it needs to be unlocked by you with play coins even if someone sends it to you. The Special Stationary will unlock & save to your console just by someone sending it to you. (as long as you have used the swapnote for a time & have the notes from Nikki)
I don't think I was talking about you. I was just making a general statement.

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
@elisherer really needs to quote this statement about Art Academy in the TS, because I'm getting tired of repeating it all the time:
Like I said multiple times, the 3DS 'overwrites' the one that matches our Region.
So, on a Japanese 3DS, you'll lose the English one, on an American, European, or Australian 3DS, you'll lose the Japanese one.

Reactions: 1 person

bloodliketheatla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I see. Thanks for the helpful comments everyone. Guess I will open Swapnote and mess around (but who the heck am I going to send notes to? not my type of thing.)

thunder.echoes

Gentle Breezes!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I see. Thanks for the helpful comments everyone. Guess I will open Swapnote and mess around (but who the heck am I going to send notes to? not my type of thing.)

lol! just add a smiley face on a note & send it off to someone on your friend's list. it does not matter just send notes so you get notes from Nikki about the app's features until you get the one about using the coins.

edit: but then again if it is not your type of thing...why would you want the special stationary anyway? :blink:

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lol! just add a smiley face on a note & send it off to someone on your friend's list. it does not matter just send notes so you get notes from Nikki about the app's features until you get the one about using the coins.

edit: but then again if it is not your type of thing...why would you want the special stationary anyway? :blink:
Actually, you don't even need to send them.

Reactions: 1 person

PatrickLy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i thought, i had all of the up-to-date stationery, a bunch more come out. -_- Anyone have every single stationery so far? Here's a list of the ones i have, i don't know all of the ones i need.
-Japan New Years
-Valentine's Day
-Notebook
-Nintendo Direct (Japan w/ Mario characters)
-Legend of Zelda
-The Black one with the CX and the King
-Monster Hunter (I Think..the pinkish one with that guy in the corner with a >.< face and a hat)
-Nintendogs
-I Fight Dragons
-Nintendo Direct (Europe)
-Another Monster Hunter i think.. (The one with waves and the guy on the cliff with a sword) (tan background)
-Art Academy
-Mario Tennis Open
-Dragon Quest (One w/ a bunch of Slimes)
-Nintendo E3
-New Super mario Bros 2 (raccoon mario)
-New Super mario Bros 2 (mario and luigi)
Help me out with the ones i don't got please. :D
FC:0731-5276-3454

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i thought, i had all of the up-to-date stationery, a bunch more come out. -_- Anyone have every single stationery so far? Here's a list of the ones i have, i don't know all of the ones i need.
-Japan New Years
-Valentine's Day
-Notebook
-Nintendo Direct (Japan w/ Mario characters)
-Legend of Zelda
-The Black one with the CX and the King
-Monster Hunter (I Think..the pinkish one with that guy in the corner with a >.< face and a hat)
-Nintendogs
-I Fight Dragons
-Nintendo Direct (Europe)
-Another Monster Hunter i think.. (The one with waves and the guy on the cliff with a sword) (tan background)
-Art Academy
-Mario Tennis Open
-Dragon Quest (One w/ a bunch of Slimes)
-Nintendo E3
-New Super mario Bros 2 (raccoon mario)
-New Super mario Bros 2 (mario and luigi)
Help me out with the ones i don't got please. :D
FC:0731-5276-3454
add 1504-6098-5719 ill help ya out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.hueyandweprin.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/iStock-1073669440.jpg +1