OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
which ones better? I myself have a supercard one3 as it was given to me as a review sample for my site
yaynds.gif
Its pretty good with the RTS and ingame guide...u could just copy something from gamefaq and put it in your ds as a built in walkthrough
tongue.gif
What features does the cyclo have that the sc doesnt and vice versa? And question: I know the cyclods has gba-ds wii-ds compatiblity for pokemon games and such, so can the sc team also do that with an update?k thx

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
pokemongalaxy said:
which ones better? I myself have a supercard one3 as it was given to me as a review sample for my site
yaynds.gif
Its pretty good with the RTS and ingame guide...u could just copy something from gamefaq and put it in your ds as a built in walkthrough
tongue.gif
What features does the cyclo have that the sc doesnt and vice versa? And question: I know the cyclods has gba-ds wii-ds compatiblity for pokemon games and such, so can the sc team also do that with an update?k thx

I never have touched a Cyclo, but back when I was deciding, I only chose to go with the SCDS1, because of the price you can get it at.

I don't regret my purchase, seeing how the Supercard team still gives good updates and all, but I'm disappointed that the supercard team doesn't fix the GUI in anyway. They still have game fixes, but not on like Homebrew soft-reset. and whatnot. The Supercard team fixes problems in the GUI, with even more features. That's what I think.

The Cyclo team fixes the GUIs, give fast updates, and everything. There's a reason why they're so highly acclaimed.

I'm not very sure if the Supercard team will make the Wii-DS connectivity, and it's possible. But I'm not too sure if they ever will.

For me, even though I have a SCDS1, I rather like the Cyclo a lot more. Of course, that doesn't mean I'll change my cart any time soon, because I'm not calling it a bad product. I'll change to Cyclo when my SCDS1 dies.

pokemongalaxy

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
when will a scds one die? The build quality is astounding! It even has the little chips that protect the bottom of the supercard, like a real game....ps: I sent a request to team supercard to make an update for the wii-ds-gba thing
wink.gif
I got to admit though, the gui is rather clunky, and it takes a long time to load when you boot your ds...
EDIT: And thx for the reply
smile.gif

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
pokemongalaxy said:
when will a scds one die? The build quality is astounding! It even has the little chips that protect the bottom of the supercard, like a real game....ps: I sent a request to team supercard to make an update for the wii-ds-gba thing
wink.gif
I got to admit though, the gui is rather clunky, and it takes a long time to load when you boot your ds...
EDIT: And thx for the reply
smile.gif

It won't die for awhile, which is a good thing. Afterall, the Supercard team is very well known to update even their oldest carts.

And yes, the GUI is rather Clunky, although it isn't as slow as so many people seem to think it is. It they just fix the speed of the scrolling, and improve the accuracy of the touchscreen usage, it would be fine.

No, it doesn't take a long time. Maybe 2-5 seconds.

No problem. Just saying my experience.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're both excellent and both my favorite slot 1's. I definitely don't think one is better than the other anymore. Especially since the Evo has caught up in features.

Just flip a coin. Although, the SCDS1 may be your better bet just because the excellent Supercard team is behind it. And you'll know the SCDS1 will be supported for a very long time to come.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.