snub17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello

I recently got the urge to play some gba games on by SC SD card and got golden sun the lost age. When i use the software to out the file with an attached txt for a walktrough i get an error screen with no code or reason. The previous stuff on my SC SD that has walkthrough files on it works fine im just wondering what im doing wrong as i havent used the software in years.

Thanks

snub17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its in their software for under the properties tab, all i recall from back when it worked was that id make a txt file using makebook and then add it onto the file and hit the out button on the super card software to get the patched files.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, why so there is. Guess I never bothered using it before on the GBA side of things. This patching guide I have says that the only requirement is that the text file be less than 100 KB in size. I'm guessing you probably also have to have some other patches enabled (like the saver patch and/or restart patch) in order for it to even look for the L+R+B+Start button combo that brings up the in-game guide.

EDIT: While I don't have my Supercard miniSD handy at the moment, just running one (commercial) game through the patcher seems to imply that the patched rom actually contains the text file within it. Interesting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...