Hacking Supercard Lite officially out this friday!!!

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
supercard looks so damn cheap because of that damn sticker
LOL

Haha I know, but WD-40 can fix that!

From those pics, it looks like it will fit flush inside the DS, but will the microSD fit flush inside the SC?

Lol the EZLite sticker looks much worse IMO
rofl2.gif
And of course the microSD fits flush inside the SC!!! WOuld be kinda stupid to have something that small sticking out
dry.gif

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Sweet!! *happy* And it sort of came out of nowhere too, damn I'm glad that the SuperCard team was able to produce this so quickly - I thought it would take another month or so to launch a Lite-specific card
smile.gif
Very promising for my business *rubs his hands together*

Thanks alot for the heads up!

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
It's already confirmed that it fits flush.

But I do wonder if it comes in colours ?

p.s I bet the M3/G6 fanboys can aready tell the plastic is cheap and has shoddy build quality and not to forget the 6 hours extra battery drainage, just from those pics.

edit.. I forgot to say , I think it looks nice. Can't wait to see how it performs.

Jackbauerx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NICE!!!
seems to fit perfectly... how did they manage that?
bow.gif

BTW: the EWIN2 MicroSD is really cheap: only 34 bucks at ulavshop.com! for those who don't need a flush design...

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hopefully it comes in different colours...but I really think the SuperCard guys hit the nail on the head this time. Perfect size, faster speeds and most importantly, front card loading. It really sux to rip out the card each time you want to change the games.

memyselfandi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What people should do is go to ulvashop.com for the SC lite and then do a price match with the price that realhotstuff is selling them for(49.99) so that they could get it now for 49.99.
wink.gif

troublesome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
daaaanm! this is crazy now im wishing i hadnt ordered ez4l & ezpass3 from kicktrading. It arrived this morning so i cant return it now unless i want to pay shipping. danmit, o well i ll just use my ez4L until the m3lite comes out too and by next year the prices have to drop... so i guess until than ill be gaming on my ez4l.... it sucks to be impatient! i should have waited but o well... i just hope the new cards improve on what the ezl and g6 have done wrong and are cheaper....

azndragonguy115

Trophies
Website
hai-san.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully it comes in different colours...but I really think the SuperCard guys hit the nail on the head this time. Perfect size, faster speeds and most importantly, front card loading. It really sux to rip out the card each time you want to change the games.

front card loading is more important than faster speeds and perfect size?
huh.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this looks amazing! Once KickTrading gets some in stock I'll be getting me hands on some good flush gamin'
yaynds.gif

forkyfork

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man.. this is REALLY tempting, especially since microsd seems cheap! ($15 for 512 MB, with the adapter @ buy.com) Must resist...

Are there any features over the previous supercard?

GHB

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I really hope they make these in different colours.. while it won't look at stupid as my SC SD does sticking out, it would be nice to have an enamel navy coloured one to match
smile.gif

EDIT: Snapped and preordered, white or not I'm sick of the huge SC SD!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld