Hacking Supercard Firmware 1.65 Screens!!

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to go to the SuperCard website and get the Rumble version firmware once a new version is released. You already have the newest version on your SCRL as no new one has yet been released.

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

DVST8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You need to go to the SuperCard website and get the Rumble version firmware once a new version is released. You already have the newest version on your SCRL as no new one has yet been released.

FifthE1ementÂ
yaynds.gif

Thx for the heads up
smile.gif
My situation is a little funny. I had sold my previous ds lite & SCL to purchase the SCL rumble, and a Black DS lite. The Black dsl im having problems with as it won't let me use the upgrade.scu file to update my ds lite. Im trying to install v1.63, and it's giving me a message saying "not the right version, please turn of gameboy"

Probably im just blind, but I couldn't find any firmware with the Rumble software. There were only 3 files in the rar file. 1. patch for moonshell, 2. scfont 3. setuprumblev256en.exe

I installed the rumble .exe program and didn't work as it gave me blank white screens when loading any game. I knew I had to upgrade the ds lite somehow but to no avail. Am I doing something wrong here?

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
There is no firmware update for the sc rumble yet. The update.scu files are to upgrade the supercard not the actual ds-lite, and as I said there is no update file for the sc rumble as of now, if you had managed to get it to run it would have probaly bricked you're sc rumble.

edit...btw, how are you finding the SC rumble ?

DVST8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is no firmware update for the sc rumble yet. The update.scu files are to upgrade the supercard not the actual ds-lite, and as I said there is no update file for the sc rumble as of now, if you had managed to get it to run it would have probaly bricked you're sc rumble.

edit...btw, how are you finding the SC rumble ?

SD rumble isn't so bad so far, I've managed to get 2 games to work, but the games that were totally fine with my previous SCL, aren't working and im getting a blank white screen. I noticed that my dsl, it said I had V1.63 firmware already and yet, I can't get the games to work :'(

simpson17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't had any problems with my supercard rumble, and it seems to runs all games fine (even the newest ones!
biggrin.gif
)

Damn thing hasnt rumbled once however (if it did I haven't felt it). It doesn't really matter though, since I jus bought it as a flashcard and not as a rumble pack, and I've only tried the IRP patch.

DVST8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks so much for all your help guys!!! I'll try repatching the games again.

Quick Question...once I repatch the game, can i just copy my .sav file over so that I won't lose my data from the previous patched game? will that work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut? PS ain't tickling your balls no more?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No I can just afford both ;O
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I hear ya. You got a dope handheld coming soon, that should at least tingle those dingles.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably look like ass with Gamepass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Crazy, I remember posing for that one, towelie was messed up in that shoot.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Must have edited him in post, he looks fine there.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's true, both our eyes are straight white, and we know better
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You're a towel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No, you're a towel
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No you're a towel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No you're a......wut. Wanna get hjgh?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Crazy people actually spend $50 on that stuff
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Towelie runs my farm, he's awesome.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Polly is still around from what I've heard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @SylverReZ, is Pollys alt I knew it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I see him every once whi!e , incognito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, I'm not him. Keep looking.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still don't know why he left unless someone really hurt his feelings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why people get so emotional online just get over it ffs
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He was the ass of gbatemp, everyone knocked on him, I honestly felt bad, even though I was guilty myself, but he egged it all on himself,
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But he still here, but under dif name, he pm me sometimes still even.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's like they think we'll be in their bed pissing on it the next day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the Polly shirts would sell out quick.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like gbatemp should make t-shirts or memorabilia to remember the lost ones. I bet the...