boobeee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
boobart.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
thank you so much CannonFoddr your the bestist!
yaynds.gif

1. Duckslinger 49 http://filetrip.net/f5119-Duckslinger-49.html
2. DSVideo http://filetrip.net/f4179-DSVideo-1-10.html
3. MPEG4 Player http://filetrip.net/f902-MPEG4-Player.html
4. Spinal's Movie Player http://filetrip.net/f1666-Spinal%27s-Movie-Player.html
5. dstep 2 http://filetrip.net/f6969-dstep-2.html

i won't ask for anymore....

wtf.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Bloody hell - I hope not !!!
ohmy.gif
.. you DO know how long it takes to make plugin,install program & test to see if it works etc don't you ??
unsure.gif

Anyway, here they are (also I noticed I 'missed' the 'Axe' one from your previous post for some reason)

Axe [DSL/DSi]
DStepV2 [DSL/DSi]
DSVideo [DSL/DSi] (Tried all 3 versions - but all came up with a 'Incorrect DLDI' message. It MAY works IF a suitable DLDI library can be found/made for the DSTwo)
DuckSlinger [DSL/DSi]
Mpeg4 Player [DSL/DSi] (Not tested - no Mpeg4 video avaliable, links to 'sample files' are 'Dead' & couldn't be bothered to make one)
Spinal Movie Player [DSL/DSi] (Starts up - but not tested with a suitable Video)

The links are to the Plugins ONLY - I've not included the Links to the programs as they're already in the post above.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
jakeyjake said:
So I have to download both links next to the name of the plug in I want? It's not really clarified there.
You are correct - it isn't very clear that you have to use both links to get 'the full package'
(us 'plugin makers' have had our butts whipped
whip2.gif
for including the nds file in the past)

The only way(s) of getting a 'complete' plugin pack (one that contains the bmp,ini AND nds) is
  • IF the original homebrew developer suppies all the files within the pack - as in the case of 'FrodoDS' & 'DSTools'
    OR
  • If the homebrew's actual code has been modified/hacked in some way so that it differs from the original homebrew software
    like in my 'lmp-ng 'complete' (which incidentally hasn't been put on the first post by alidsl.....yet!!! )

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
jakeyjake said:
So I have to download both links next to the name of the plug in I want? It's not really clarified there.
You are correct - it isn't very clear that you have to use both links to get 'the full package'
(us 'plugin makers' have had our butts whipped
whip2.gif
for including the nds file in the past)

The only way(s) of getting a 'complete' plugin pack (one that contains the bmp,ini AND nds) is
  • IF the original homebrew developer suppies all the files within the pack - as in the case of 'FrodoDS' & 'DSTools'
    OR
  • If the homebrew's actual code has been modified/hacked in some way so that it differs from the original homebrew software
    like in my 'lmp-ng 'complete' (which incidentally hasn't been put on the first post by alidsl.....yet!!! )

Thanks. Now All I have to figure out is how to work out how to use these plugins. xD Like where to put the roms for the emulators.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
jakeyjake said:
riverchen said:
Just put the nds bmp and ini file in _dstwoplug
yeah, but I don't know where to put the roms. I can't find them when I open it.
It depends on the emulator you're using - but usually there's a 'readme' that comes with the emulator download that tells you that type of info

Which Emulator(s) are you trying out ??

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So every time I try to run nesds from here, it has a crash and suggests I should abort when I open the folder that I put all my nes roms, and if I try to play nester, it lags too much with any frame rate skipping I put on it. I mean, SNES runs better than nes, and that's a problem...

Any help? I got the versions from this thread. Are they wrong in the OP?

dhjohn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
DSVideo [DSL/DSi] (Tried all 3 versions - but all came up with a 'Incorrect DLDI' message. It MAY works IF a suitable DLDI library can be found/made for the DSTwo)

You have to dldi patch it yourself. Once I did that, it worked for me.

jakeyjake

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't fix anything. If it helps, I'm using DSL.

And there's a lot of layering issues with snemulds, but it looks like from my researching the web that it's an issue with the emulator, not the dstwo.
frown.gif

dhjohn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
dhjohn said:
CannonFoddr said:
You have to dldi patch it yourself. Once I did that, it worked for me.
I guess there IS a DLDI for the DSTwo then - can you supply the link to it ??
Right here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: hiiii sisters