XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
alidsl said:
Moonshell isn't needed for the EOS to run

but now you mention it they are quite similar
unsure.gif
No, what I meant was: the EOS of the DSTWO is a modified Moonshell2, just like the old DSONE(i) OS was based on Moonshell 1.5.
i thought it was basses off of akaio

Smellie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do I understand correctly that i can read a walkthrough during a game? I have to use my hotkey for it right? Where can I put these then? In which folder, I mean?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Smellie said:
Do I understand correctly that i can read a walkthrough during a game? I have to use my hotkey for it right? Where can I put these then? In which folder, I mean?
Same folder as the games, with the same filename.

QUOTE(SpaceJump @ Jul 2 2010, 10:59 AM) Is the music in Metroid Zero Mission on GBA emu crippled for everyone or am I doing something wrong?
You must be doing something wrong because the game works perfectly fine for me.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ellie said:
Smellie said:

QUOTE(SpaceJump @ Jul 2 2010, 10:59 AM) Is the music in Metroid Zero Mission on GBA emu crippled for everyone or am I doing something wrong?
Really? The music sounds perfect for you? What is the name of your dump?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
is fat 32 fine for the dstwo? that is what format my micro sd is, or should i format it first before i put the files on it? it's a brand new memory card.
Usually I recommend
> Backup your microSD card (if it has stuff already on it)
> Format it using the Panasonic Formatter (NOT Windows formatter) and format the card using the default settings
> Install the flashcards OS/software
> Then Re-install everything else from your backup - one folder at a time preferably

To everyone else: Can some1 confirm/deny - has the Panasionic Formatter had a name change ??
I did a Google search & it came up with this web address

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
jalaneme: Should be alright, no real need to format or anything.

CannonFoddr: Indeed, the Panasonic SD Formatter got a name change and is now the SD Formatter.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SpaceJump said:
Ellie said:
Smellie said:

Really? The music sounds perfect for you? What is the name of your dump?

Do you have the latest game_config.txt in your ndsgba folder?

Darth_Muffinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey im getting a supercard two and i was wondering if it has the update for the 1.4 firmware on dsi. this is my first flash card ill be getting so when i get it im gonna be asking alot of questions XD

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I noticed a problem with cheat codes an example is pokemon soulsilver cheat code to encounter random pokemon in the wild doesn't work on the SC2 yet it works on my ez flash 5 and acekard, offcial action reply. This isn't the only code that doesn't work on it but it's the same for a few others, Why is this?

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smellie said:
Do I understand correctly that i can read a walkthrough during a game? I have to use my hotkey for it right? Where can I put these then? In which folder, I mean?yes, as was answered before, I made a guide, and a pack filled with guides, check it all out here.

QUOTE(thegame07 @ Jul 3 2010, 03:24 PM) I noticed a problem with cheat codes an example is pokemon soulsilver cheat code to encounter random pokemon in the wild doesn't work on the SC2 yet it works on my ez flash 5 and acekard, offcial action reply. This isn't the only code that doesn't work on it but it's the same for a few others, Why is this?
I don't know about that, but I know that walking through walls doesn't work on DSTWO, that reeeeeeealy disappointed me
frown.gif

Edit: on SoulSilver that is, haven't tried on any other pokemon game

BTW, I was wondering how to activate cheat codes on the GBA emulator, because when I try to select it with A or press the right/left arrows the box doesn't check
dry.gif

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
Smellie said:
Do I understand correctly that i can read a walkthrough during a game? I have to use my hotkey for it right? Where can I put these then? In which folder, I mean?yes, as was answered before, I made a guide, and a pack filled with guides, check it all out here.

QUOTE(thegame07 @ Jul 3 2010, 03:24 PM) I noticed a problem with cheat codes an example is pokemon soulsilver cheat code to encounter random pokemon in the wild doesn't work on the SC2 yet it works on my ez flash 5 and acekard, offcial action reply. This isn't the only code that doesn't work on it but it's the same for a few others, Why is this?
I don't know about that, but I know that walking through walls doesn't work on DSTWO, that reeeeeeealy disappointed me
frown.gif

Edit: on SoulSilver that is, haven't tried on any other pokemon game

BTW, I was wondering how to activate cheat codes on the GBA emulator, because when I try to select it with A or press the right/left arrows the box doesn't check
dry.gif

Did you load the correct .cht file made for the game first? And I think that some cheats have to be on before other ones can be on, not too sure though.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Terminator02 said:
*snip*
dry.gif

Did you load the correct .cht file made for the game first? And I think that some cheats have to be on before other ones can be on, not too sure though.
yes i loaded the correct .cht file
glare.gif
and what do you mean first? i tried to activate the cheat after I had already started the game

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Terminator02 said:
*snip*
dry.gif

yes i loaded the correct .cht file
glare.gif
and what do you mean first? i tried to activate the cheat after I had already started the game

What game are you doing it for, and does it do it for every game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill