Status
Not open for further replies.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
PyroSpark said:
The SCD2 uses SCC cheats right? What program would I use to convert usrcheat.dat into SCC? And then what would I use, to add cheats to said SCC? >_>

it supports urscheat.dat!

place it in the _dstwo folder and it will work!

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PyroSpark said:
The SCD2 uses SCC cheats right? What program would I use to convert usrcheat.dat into SCC? And then what would I use, to add cheats to said SCC? >_>

No need, the DSTWO supports the usercheat.dat which you can find HERE it's been updated like a couple times a week so check back quite.
The usercheat.dat only needs placing in the _dstwo folder. From there you load up your DSTWO hover over your desired rom and press X turn the cheats ON then press Y, now select your cheats and press the little x on the touch screen (top right hand corner) after that tap OK and load the game up.

PyroSpark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, really. O_O

Well I was wondering that because I can't find any good programs to edit usrcheat.dats with. Ya know, to add more codes to it. Long codes, like pokesav. So I was hoping the 1st question would help out the 2nd.

R4CC is bad, and the original R4 cheat code editor is bad as well. >_> Any ideas on how to edit the usrcheat.dat?

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PyroSpark said:
Oh, really. O_O

Well I was wondering that because I can't find any good programs to edit usrcheat.dats with. Ya know, to add more codes to it. Long codes, like pokesav. So I was hoping the 1st question would help out the 2nd.

R4CC is bad, and the original R4 cheat code editor is bad as well. >_> Any ideas on how to edit the usrcheat.dat?

Well I use r4cce it works fine for me...

PyroSpark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh. Whenever I load a usrcheat.dat from gbatemp database with it, it says an error occured and closes.

Oh wait, is R4CC the one that forces you to add a button activator?

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PyroSpark said:
Oh. Whenever I load a usrcheat.dat from gbatemp database with it, it says an error occured and closes.

Oh wait, is R4CC the one that forces you to add a button activator?

ph34r.gif
Mine doesn't force me to do anything......you can add an activator if you want to or you can leave the code as it is
moogle.gif

PyroSpark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooooh. Mmkay thanks everyone. xD

Just asking because I finally got around to ordering my SCDS2 like last week. It should come soon so I'm really excited.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
hey i have been using my SCSD2 for sometime now, it's working fine and dandy , and all of a sudden when i turned it on again, it say
"No find SD card" the SD card is there
the file is there, i have tried formatting it , and so and still the blue screen is there

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
clegion said:
hey i have been using my SCSD2 for sometime now, it's working fine and dandy , and all of a sudden when i turned it on again, it say
"No find SD card" the SD card is there
the file is there, i have tried formatting it , and so and still the blue screen is there

Well, either your inserting you MicroSD wrong.
The MicroSD is dead (kinda I guess), try another MicroSD see if it works.
If none of th eabove work you can attempt to upgrade the firmware to 1.05 which you can find HERE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another note has anyone here e-mailed/PM'd the SC team about the problems with Pokemon HG and SS?
If not I shall do it now myself
smile.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, no need to try all those steps, just immediately install that update
smile.gif
I you still experience problems, you should try them though (but you most likely won't have any problems anymore
tongue.gif
).

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
i dont play love + and probably never will unless it comes out in english
but its supposed to have some really interesting AP

just wondering if anyones tried it out and if the game suffers from the problems of the other cards - i.e girls rejecting you more , unable to get dates , the system allegedy deleting itself on ace kard etc

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've not tried the game mainly because it definitely isn't my favourite genre, but I can tell you that the rumour about the game supposedly bricking the Acekard is a lie.

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deathking said:
i dont play love + and probably never will unless it comes out in english
but its supposed to have some really interesting AP

just wondering if anyones tried it out and if the game suffers from the problems of the other cards - i.e girls rejecting you more , unable to get dates , the system allegedy deleting itself on ace kard etc

From what I heard the DSonei and DSTWO have no problem with it.

joshbean39

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KrylonBlue said:
Yeah, I tried that. I even tried with and without an sd card in it. I have no idea what it could be. I'm gonna try to reformat the sd card and try it again. Hopefully, it will fix itself somehow.
hey i had the same problem but i did a disk check and works perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn