Hacking supercard dstwo 3ds(a bit scared)

prettyLucina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hallo guys,
so i bought a dstwo and i wanted to test it out, i downloaded the eos + the latest firmware for the update, so have i done everything the right way? i have got the lastest 3ds version btw.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
don't worry, there is nothing to be scared about. just make sure your battery is good

if 3ds shows a black screen with an error saying to turn off your console, that means your dstwo got a old firmware and blocked on your 3ds, there is a workaround for that.

prettyLucina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
don't worry, there is nothing to be scared about. just make sure your battery is good

if 3ds shows a black screen with an error saying to turn off your console, that means your dstwo got a old firmware and blocked on your 3ds, there is a workaround for that.
thank you very much thats a relieve man

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok i tried it out on my 3ds and my sisters 2ds whose ds has an older firmware but none of them work, i always get the following massage:
an error has occurred
Press and hold the pwer button to turn the system off.
Please refer to the operations manual for details.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool