Hacking Supercard DSONE EOS Mario Kart Cheat help

jeremysm1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked around the forum for a while and cannot find the answer, so here is my question: My son is playing Mario Kart on a Nintendo DS One EOS and wants to figure out how to unlock boo and shy guy. I have the cheats turned on but have no clue how to get these guys opened. Anyone know how? Thanks for the help!

J

jeremysm1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but that was for the older operating system on the Supercard. I put on the EOS which uses the usrcheat.dat file. But I just don't know how to get Boo and Shy Guy and all tracks/characters/karts open in EOS.

Anyone?

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
jeremysm1 said:
Thanks, but that was for the older operating system on the Supercard. I put on the EOS which uses the usrcheat.dat file. But I just don't know how to get Boo and Shy Guy and all tracks/characters/karts open in EOS.

Anyone?
There's no boo in mario kart DS, and SHYGUY can only be used when youre in a DS downloaded Mario kart multiplayer game.
But you can also use Shyguy in single player USING a cheat. In That cheat you should press the select button before the race starts.

jeremysm1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found this on a different forum....which pretty much solves my question. But are there any other write ups online about EOS and cheats?

Thanks!

Download the latest usrcheat file:
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/files/7_12_10_USRCHEAT.DAT.zip

Put it into your _dsone folder on your microSD card. Also cheats will only work in patch mode. To select cheats press Y when a game is highlighted, then press Y again on the menu that comes up to open up the cheat selection screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo