Supercard DSONE EOS Mario Kart Cheat help

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by jeremysm1, Dec 31, 2010.

Dec 31, 2010
  1. jeremysm1
    OP

Newcomer jeremysm1 Member

United States
    I looked around the forum for a while and cannot find the answer, so here is my question: My son is playing Mario Kart on a Nintendo DS One EOS and wants to figure out how to unlock boo and shy guy. I have the cheats turned on but have no clue how to get these guys opened. Anyone know how? Thanks for the help!

J

2. Caladbolg

Newcomer Caladbolg Newbie

United States
  3. jeremysm1
    OP

United States
    Thanks, but that was for the older operating system on the Supercard. I put on the EOS which uses the usrcheat.dat file. But I just don't know how to get Boo and Shy Guy and all tracks/characters/karts open in EOS.

Anyone?

4. nintendoom

Member nintendoom Nintendoom

Antarctica
    There's no boo in mario kart DS, and SHYGUY can only be used when youre in a DS downloaded Mario kart multiplayer game.
    But you can also use Shyguy in single player USING a cheat. In That cheat you should press the select button before the race starts.

5. jeremysm1
    OP

United States
    I found this on a different forum....which pretty much solves my question. But are there any other write ups online about EOS and cheats?

Thanks!

Download the latest usrcheat file:
    http://cheats.gbatemp.net/files/7_12_10_USRCHEAT.DAT.zip

Put it into your _dsone folder on your microSD card. Also cheats will only work in patch mode. To select cheats press Y when a game is highlighted, then press Y again on the menu that comes up to open up the cheat selection screen.