Supercard DSONE EOS Mario Kart Cheat help

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by jeremysm1, Dec 31, 2010.

1. jeremysm1
    OP

jeremysm1 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2010
    United States
    I looked around the forum for a while and cannot find the answer, so here is my question: My son is playing Mario Kart on a Nintendo DS One EOS and wants to figure out how to unlock boo and shy guy. I have the cheats turned on but have no clue how to get these guys opened. Anyone know how? Thanks for the help!

J

2. Caladbolg

Caladbolg Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2010
    United States
  3. jeremysm1
    OP

jeremysm1 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2010
    United States
    Thanks, but that was for the older operating system on the Supercard. I put on the EOS which uses the usrcheat.dat file. But I just don't know how to get Boo and Shy Guy and all tracks/characters/karts open in EOS.

Anyone?

4. nintendoom

nintendoom Nintendoom

Sep 12, 2009
    Viridian City
    There's no boo in mario kart DS, and SHYGUY can only be used when youre in a DS downloaded Mario kart multiplayer game.
    But you can also use Shyguy in single player USING a cheat. In That cheat you should press the select button before the race starts.

5. jeremysm1
    OP

jeremysm1 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2010
    United States
    I found this on a different forum....which pretty much solves my question. But are there any other write ups online about EOS and cheats?

Thanks!

Download the latest usrcheat file:
    http://cheats.gbatemp.net/files/7_12_10_USRCHEAT.DAT.zip

Put it into your _dsone folder on your microSD card. Also cheats will only work in patch mode. To select cheats press Y when a game is highlighted, then press Y again on the menu that comes up to open up the cheat selection screen.