Hacking Supercard DS One crucial question (Where to buy?)

victorsaddler

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm gonna buy one Nintendo DS Lite, and one Supercard DS One, and I have the following question:

-Hopebuy or DealExtreme?

I dont know if you have seen before the Hopebuy, but it's one official dealer of Supercard, it's in SCDS1 Site. I Want to know, if I can buy in HopeBuy... If it is Safe XD

In DealExtreme, I saw some topics in the site, that is fake one, but its a little cheaper than HB.

Look the Links:

HopeBuy
http://www.hopebuy.com/0001/0403/21922880.shtml

DealExtreme
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5097

Then? Hopebuy or DealExtreme?

crazyazn5

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bought mine from DX a while back, and I received a real card. Everything worked perfectly fine.

The only pain about DX is the shipping time is the slowest thing in the world. I never heard of hopebuy, but that just me. DX was really reliable, and if you do recieve a fake one, you could always open a ticket and send it back.

Teelow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i too recommend DX, but as crazyazn5 said, shipping maybe free, but u will have to wait, trust me, it will be a long wait.

never heard of hopebuy.

By the way, if you one the supercard official site, they have a bunch of recommend sites to buy there products from >.<

but i still recommend DX

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
DX is 100% safe and cheaper. I've been a customer of DX and ordered many times from them INCLUDING a Supercard DS one and never got any fakes. Only this ONE time my order got damaged by post handling they refunded me in full without me having to present any evidence. They're great and cheap just a tad slow.

juntok_abot

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
DX already expert in selling carts, they also provide after sales support.
And there's no charge for deliver, although delivery may took 10days+.

damon66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive heard stories of dx taking days to ship, buy one from leetmod.com, they have really fast shipping, (where i got my scds1)

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
i've ordered from hopebuy before with no problems, their shipping prices were a bit high though. dunno if they still are.

hopebuy is pretty much the official online store of the supercard team though, they're both part of the romman group, so its the closest you'll get to buying one from the source. if thats worth anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably alot better than a 660ti